Kyonyuu_Lover

Formerly 'Tuga85'
Jan 11, 2018
Does the full pure outfit unlock at all? I've tried everything I can think of to keep getting the little angels in the bottom corner, but I'm still only getting the shirt with apron design.
prolly not, i have 2 saves of the current version and on the first i tried doing a pure route and i also only get the apron with jeans. unless i fucked up somewhere without realising.

alexve93

Jan 15, 2024
Does the full pure outfit unlock at all? I've tried everything I can think of to keep getting the little angels in the bottom corner, but I'm still only getting the shirt with apron design.
The wedding veil only appears in the bedroom when you complete Anna, Josef's stays route, Josef's stays route, Complete Adrian's Sharing route.
After resolving her depression.
On random days Josef, Anna and Adrian will be in the room

Kyonyuu_Lover

Formerly 'Tuga85'
Jan 11, 2018
The wedding veil only appears in the bedroom when you complete Anna, Josef's stays route, Josef's stays route, Complete Adrian's Sharing route.
After resolving her depression.
On random days Josef, Anna and Adrian will be in the room
da hell, that makes zero sense, they must have fucked up the choices, cause that sounds more like a full slut route, specially if ou need to share anna with adrian.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes