Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
A few people in previous posts mentioned it, but this should definitely have the "incest" tag, it's one of the main parts of the game.

Erebus_4444

Dec 20, 2021
Hello everyone, i have 2 questions for the game. What i need to do to complete the Himari quest and 2 how do i fight the spirits ? Do i have a block mechanic? Thank you for your time!!!

Kyonyuu_Lover

Formerly 'Tuga85'
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone, i have 2 questions for the game. What i need to do to complete the Himari quest and 2 how do i fight the spirits ? Do i have a block mechanic? Thank you for your time!!!
for himari you need to gain the heavenly husband trait for new dialogues options to show up, just follow what its in the guide on how to get that trait

fighting spirits, yes you have a block mechanic, just right mouse right click when the circle indicating the spirit attack show us, to attack the spirit gather the energy icons that show up and then left mouse click on the spirit. its explained on the "help" option right next to the fight option.

Reactions: Erebus_4444

Erebus_4444

Dec 20, 2021
for himari you need to gain the heavenly husband trait for new dialogues options to show up, just follow what its in the guide on how to get that trait

fighting spirits, yes you have a block mechanic, just right mouse right click when the circle indicating the spirit attack show us, to attack the spirit gather the energy icons that show up and then left mouse click on the spirit. its explained on the "help" option right next to the fight option.
[/QUOTE

Thank you for your help

Kyonyuu_Lover

Formerly 'Tuga85'
Jan 11, 2018
meet her at work after acquiring the beach scene will allow you to have Amelia's ending.

you picked the worst option that locked any further development. if you pick Anna dialogue you share her to Ken, same with Sam. The best choice is to share Sam, as there are a lot more contents for them (later on you can share her to Adrian as well, making it a 4some)

I replayed from new game today and literally the Aurora Borealis option is better than betraying Joey :KEK:
i think the amelia route got bugged with 1.3a or 1.3b, i cant trigger the coffee shop scene either after doing the beach scene, i know i could do it in 1.3 but i started a new save with 1.3b and cant now

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
does buying skeleton key lock you out of the family gangbang in master bedroom? i have been going back and forth on wednesday but haven't got any master bedroom key

edit: checked the inventory and I got the master bedroom key, but now I realized because I triggered Isabella sharing route and end it before completing Moment of Truth quest, the quest itself is now softlocked and I cannot get the master bedroom gangbang scene. so a note here is: complete the MOT quest first before doing anything else, or else you will be softlocked

I guess I will have to start over again, fuck this grinding shit
FUUUUCK DONT SAY THAT x'd, i just did that, i finished isabellas quest and then the moment of truth

woodenghost

Nov 8, 2021
Just wanted to say this game is great and one of the better games i've played on here (which really isn't that many). Looking forward to many future updates because I really dig all these giganto gazongas.

Lollpre

Jan 31, 2017
I think my progress with Katarina is bugged...
I've banged her multiple times in Mario's office, but she won't move to the terrace like stated in the guide and is rude when I talk to her in the library. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried betraying Mario and she was upset at me (I reloaded before ending the day so it would not autosave). Not sure how to proceed.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
just discover a trick for Spirit Fighting game: remember the lightning symbol that usually at the bottom right corner at the start? it is for parry charge (and for attack recharge bar as well) and they will respawn randomly on the screen. if you don't want to right click every time to parry, just hover the katana over to collect the lightning charge first then hover it over to the circle, no clicking required. but after a successful parry the charge will be lost, so go collect the lightning again.

this way you can just focus on chopping the monsters and no need to time the parry or right click again

yep, I am replaying this game again, will create a backup after I'm done with the preparation so I can just jump back to early start but after the boring part is done

Zilcho

Sep 19, 2024
Common Arvus/Kaliyo W. Played almost the entirety in one sitting. My dick is still sore. Probably gonna hunt for saves to see if I can get everything unlocked.

Yes it's AI, but the tool is used well and the foundation is solid for the most part. Is it fucked up that you're doing a not-OnlyFans for your not-mom? Of course it is, it's all stupid as hell and none of it makes sense. Just thank God that you're not doing this shit IRL and enjoy the ride.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
i don't know what happened to my play through this time, but I only had 1 family hiking trip so far. how can I get it more consistently? been trying doing nothing but going upstair over and over on Wednesday but nothing happened

Edit: nevermind, game is buggy as fuck. if you have been playing for in-game weeks and still have no hiking, restart the game. I finally got the trophy and the 2nd pic, still 3 more to get, so it will be 3 more in-game weeks. on the bright side, I am nearly done with this playthrough and will upload a new save to replace the one I posted earlier, this time with Zuri, Liz, Himari, and Sofia sharing with Mario before the bust (Emma still on our side tho, and I think I discovered that after the arrest you can bang her one per day in the sauna)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes