Remmy Mike

May 29, 2018
Not sure what I did wrong. Amelia route I did the home visits and beach, but nothing further besides the 2 scenes in the room. Went to work after the beach scene, but no closure to Amelia route. Also, issue with Samantha route, Ken did tell me about him being a virgin and had 3 choices ask Anna, ask Samantha, find out for yourself I believe I chose because I didn't want to go share route (it didn't say it would or won't, just though it would) and now can't progress any further no matter how many times I meet her on the beach and interact, or number of times I take photo or sex at home. Any hints on what could be missing?

lukeskyfucker

Nov 26, 2022
Not sure what I did wrong. Amelia route I did the home visits and beach, but nothing further besides the 2 scenes in the room. Went to work after the beach scene, but no closure to Amelia route. Also, issue with Samantha route, Ken did tell me about him being a virgin and had 3 choices ask Anna, ask Samantha, find out for yourself I believe I chose because I didn't want to go share route (it didn't say it would or won't, just though it would) and now can't progress any further no matter how many times I meet her on the beach and interact, or number of times I take photo or sex at home. Any hints on what could be missing?
I'm pretty sure that the only way to advance is to visit when Ken is not home. I think that is Tuesday, but I'm not sure.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Not sure what I did wrong. Amelia route I did the home visits and beach, but nothing further besides the 2 scenes in the room. Went to work after the beach scene, but no closure to Amelia route.
meet her at work after acquiring the beach scene will allow you to have Amelia's ending.

Also, issue with Samantha route, Ken did tell me about him being a virgin and had 3 choices ask Anna, ask Samantha, find out for yourself I believe I chose because I didn't want to go share route (it didn't say it would or won't, just though it would) and now can't progress any further no matter how many times I meet her on the beach and interact, or number of times I take photo or sex at home. Any hints on what could be missing?
you picked the worst option that locked any further development. if you pick Anna dialogue you share her to Ken, same with Sam. The best choice is to share Sam, as there are a lot more contents for them (later on you can share her to Adrian as well, making it a 4some)

yep, thats the one you should avoid if you want to start the sharing route with zuri
I replayed from new game today and literally the Aurora Borealis option is better than betraying Joey :KEK:

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
I replayed from new game today and literally the Aurora Borealis option is better than betraying Joey :KEK:
what is the reaction from zuri if you choose that option?? xd, i always avoided that option because i thought that it would avoid a scene with her (sharing or stealing) with her saying that it was stupid or something, so yeah now you got me curious xd

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
I'm pretty sure that the only way to advance is to visit when Ken is not home. I think that is Tuesday, but I'm not sure.
yeah, to advance his route you have to either choose share anna or sam with him, i recomend you sam, as other guy said there is more content, and thats the way to obtain the "trainer" trophy (where you have to teach him how to swim), if you want to find sam alone (wich you need in order to have sex with her) you can do so on tuesdays and fridays.

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
Is the Zhen sharing route not working for anyone else? Cause every time Zhen gives me the Dress nothing happens after that. Am I doing something wrong?
the only guess i have as for why you cannot is that you are not in the slut route, in case you where aiming for that route i think maybe is the progress itself with anna, because it was until i was way advanced with her (i dont remember if it was during or after the quest where you help her with her depression) that i got the chinesse dress (i did the pure route so of course i didnt had the option to share her) so yeah, i can only think of those things.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
does anyone know what choices i need to make for the anna being drunk quest? a lot of the answers are really vague or are just explained poorly.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
what is the reaction from zuri if you choose that option?? xd, i always avoided that option because i thought that it would avoid a scene with her (sharing or stealing) with her saying that it was stupid or something, so yeah now you got me curious xd
i didn't either, but seeing that the old lady and the fashion advice dialogues are also stupid yet they worked, i think any choices other than cockblocking Joey would lead to the matchmaker trophy

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
This is an unusually good game, and a very addicting one. Deserves to start being considered for the pantheon of "best adult games".

As an incest enjooyer I found Mario's storyline incredibly erotic. Disposing of his bitch wife to instead turn his daughter into his trophy wife. I wish there was more post-success content here, including the daughter getting more and more trophy-wife-like, getting a new haircut and dress instead of her usual self with her scraggly haircut, and seeing the wife actually move out of the house with more content instead of just hanging out idly by the pool.

I agree with others that Anna's love mechanic should not be explicitly tied to her Starmaker, since it makes some jarring leaps in the storyline if you're deliberately keeping your distance. I think the pacing in the journey from business associates to lovers could be a little more of a slow-burn.

I wish there was more end-game content, including expensive things to buy and money sinks, and perhaps a cap of starmaker growth. It gets really out of control where you're making millions per day and the most expensive thing in the game is like $50,000. It would be fun to delve into more evil paths toward the endgame, like a prostitution/pimping mechanic for Anna and others. This basically already exists in the story, but it's one-off with certain characters.

It's already a great game with tons of a content and it has sooo much potential for more.
Was bored today so decided to make some fanart. A Before/After of Emma, Mario's daughter, trophy-wifed and bimbofied to please her daddy:

Emma.PNG Screenshot 2024-10-15 233405.png

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
does buying skeleton key lock you out of the family gangbang in master bedroom? i have been going back and forth on wednesday but haven't got any master bedroom key

edit: checked the inventory and I got the master bedroom key, but now I realized because I triggered Isabella sharing route and end it before completing Moment of Truth quest, the quest itself is now softlocked and I cannot get the master bedroom gangbang scene. so a note here is: complete the MOT quest first before doing anything else, or else you will be softlocked

I guess I will have to start over again, fuck this grinding shit

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes