ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Almost full save, just before all the good stuff go down for the first time.
I have to ask: Did you pick stealing route for Zuri? I have been checking the tech store using your save and no prank event triggered, thus making "Matchmaker" trophy unobtainable

Also, notes for anyone want to use this save on routes the creator of this picked:
1. Betraying Sofia ("Heroic" trophy unobtainable)
2. Sharing Alice (personal preference, but imo I would prefer stealing her for additional scene at the beach)

Last edited:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I have to ask: Did you pick stealing route for Zuri? I have been checking the tech store using your save and no prank event triggered, thus making "Matchmaker" trophy unobtainable

Also, notes for anyone want to use this save on routes the creator of this picked:
1. Betraying Sofia ("Heroic" trophy unobtainable)
2. Sharing Alice (personal preference, but imo I would prefer stealing her for additional scene at the beach)

Yeah stealing route. I didn't mean to, but idk what option started sharing since it didn't give any warning...

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah stealing route. I didn't mean to, but idk what option started sharing since it didn't give any warning...
any option other than warning Zuri about the prank. I think the one you should avoid is "Joey about to do a prank on you" or something like that, I forgot the exact line

Reactions: NaokiGZ
Aug 7, 2018
How to transfer save data from one version to another? for example I have 1.1A version and I want to transfer save data to v1.3B
When I replace data.unity3d from one version to another.. yeah it works but the game becomes glitchy

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarmakerStory-1.3B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
This game is absolutely amazing, but the lack of sex audio is unfortunate.
Exactly. The Charlie Brown "wah-wah" voices for normal dialogue are fine I guess, but for the actual sex scenes it would be great to have actual human voices. Also, it NEEDS animation for these sex scenes! I find it odd that they're being treated like photos lol. Last but not least, a proper save/load system where we can manually save because considering how buggy this game is you can easily fuck it up and have to start over from scratch and half the time it's not the player's fault lol.

Reactions: negazoz

kleogb

Jul 28, 2020
On more recent saves I haven't been able to progress pass 'seduce Anna', despite having done it before. Is there anything more to it apart from doing photo with cock repeatedly?

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
Exactly. The Charlie Brown "wah-wah" voices for normal dialogue are fine I guess, but for the actual sex scenes it would be great to have actual human voices. Also, it NEEDS animation for these sex scenes! I find it odd that they're being treated like photos lol. Last but not least, a proper save/load system where we can manually save because considering how buggy this game is you can easily fuck it up and have to start over from scratch and half the time it's not the player's fault lol.
Considering the art is made with AI I think it's a pipe dream to think about animated scenes. Granted there is a scene where Anna says in passing she wonders if Starmaker will ever have a video function, but I don't really take that as a hint. At most we might get one of those wiggle stereoscopic images since AI can do that pretty cleanly.

For me, Save/Load would be nice, but a proper gallery with descriptions on how to unlock locked scenes would be the biggest thing I want. It's tedious to find new content sometimes especially now that some of it is starting to be RNG based or have very specific triggers.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
I see that the Moderators finally removed the complete tag... told them a while ago it wasn't complete but no one listened to me. Even the dev told me that the v.2.0.0 will be the complete version...

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
Do you know how to continue Sofia's quest after Mario's arrest?

SPOILER!

After arresting Mario and going to Sofia's house three times, a note appears telling me to go to the forest, there are two guys who send me to the hospital. Does anyone know how to continue and save Sofia?
you need to have the second gym trait, i think it was fit then athlete, you need the second one . and also the one you get after defeating the spirits (and not betraying the master) i think its called living weapon to knock out mario (you have the option to kill him to)
so you need the athlete trait to beat the 2 guys, and you need the living weapon one to incapacitate mario.
i apologize if my english is bad, im still working on it

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Considering the art is made with AI I think it's a pipe dream to think about animated scenes. Granted there is a scene where Anna says in passing she wonders if Starmaker will ever have a video function, but I don't really take that as a hint. At most we might get one of those wiggle stereoscopic images since AI can do that pretty cleanly.

For me, Save/Load would be nice, but a proper gallery with descriptions on how to unlock locked scenes would be the biggest thing I want. It's tedious to find new content sometimes especially now that some of it is starting to be RNG based or have very specific triggers.
Oh wow, I didn't know this was made using AI. I never saw the developer mention that, but then again I got into this game pretty late (since version 1.2). Lol well I'm still hopeful that they'll manage to do something because there's already animations in the game, such as when the characters are blinking and "breathing".

At the very least, I definitely want real human voices at least for the sex scenes LOL

A gallery would definitely be nice for sure, but for me personally a save/load system is far more important just because of how broken the game is lol.

Reactions: NaokiGZ

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
What's the difference between Anna Slut and Pure route? I did not play the last update yet but I played the old one a lot. I picked Slut route there. If I picked Pure route we won't be able to share her with other people or what?

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
Oh wow, I didn't know this was made using AI. I never saw the developer mention that, but then again I got into this game pretty late (since version 1.2). Lol well I'm still hopeful that they'll manage to do something because there's already animations in the game, such as when the characters are blinking and "breathing".

At the very least, I definitely want real human voices at least for the sex scenes LOL

A gallery would definitely be nice for sure, but for me personally a save/load system is far more important just because of how broken the game is lol.
I don't think we know the full extent of the AI used, but it's in the end credits where they say the backgrounds were made with Mid Journey. The characters I have a feeling are a combination of hand drawn with AI filters or vise versa, AI generated but touched up. Don't know for sure, could be talking out of my ass. Either way, I wouldn't expect animated scenes. It's exponentially more work.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes