Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Any idea what are/how to get new slut Anna park events? I've got all 3 romance ones already, but can't figure out the slut ones. Are they from groping her or meeting fans? I'm pretty sure i keep getting only the old fan events there.

You get romantic stuff on romantic route and slut stuff on 'slut' route. If you want both, start new game, on a new save slot.

Starmaker GUIDE --- >>>

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I think the first two choices in the wardrobe leads to pictures whereas the third choice leads you back to choose between the first two
Initially yes, but if you gift her wine either on Monday or Tuesday (before meeting her at the Wardrobe on Wednesday) she'll pose for the third photo at the Wardrobe. You can buy the wine at the Mall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Physical_Impact

bazingatr0n123

May 18, 2024
You get romantic stuff on romantic route and slut stuff on 'slut' route. If you want both, start new game, on a new save slot.
Not what I meant. In new content description dev mentioned 3 new park events for each route and i can't seem to get the new slut ones on a slut route save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Not sure why the OP thread doesn't have the guide link. Some1 plzz add.
I know, I've been relinking the guide a few pages back as well. The OP hasn't even updated the download links, the game is now at version 1.3B. I'm assuming they've just been busy or haven't realized it yet.

how do you do that
By the way, you can buy the Angel mini at the Comic Store. I think it sells for $1500.

VladTvYT

Jan 27, 2021
Slut sharing route Anna: How to unlock the pink lingerie on slut route?
This costume is supposed to be on her after finishing the slut route and their official website shows that it is supposed to be there but I can't find it, any ideas on the trigger for this event? "unlock the pink lingerie on slut route"

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
This costume is supposed to be on her after finishing the slut route and their official website shows that it is supposed to be there but I can't find it, any ideas on the trigger for this event? "unlock the pink lingerie on slut route"
I could be wrong, but I think it's bugged. People have been asking the same question with no luck. Either that or there's some strict requirement for her to wear it, which if true then no one has figured it out yet and it would also be annoying lol.

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
Patch notes say there's a "New Mall Events: With Katarina and Anna." is that an RNG event with them both on Friday or two separate events? I've seen a solo Katarina event but not anything new with Anna at the mall.

Alright, i can rule out a shared event with Katarina and Anna. Reloaded several times on Friday and got them both there in the bathroom but not interaction.

Last edited:

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Patch notes say there's a "New Mall Events: With Katarina and Anna." is that an RNG event with them both on Friday or two separate events? I've seen a solo Katarina event but not anything new with Anna at the mall.

Alright, i can rule out a shared even with Katarina and Anna. Reloaded several times on Friday and got them both there in the bathroom but not interaction.
I thin kthose events are just them popping up and having some dialogue?

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Do you know how to freeze subscribers? I find that once you buy a couple of upgrades the count grows higher than we're able to find events.
That's why on my notes in the save file that you should be careful when buying upgrades with cheated money.
Note:
- With the newfound money cheat, keep in mind that buying everything can potentially soft-lock you from certain events. The narrative cohesion will have a seizure on what order of events has/have/had happened. Buy the upgrades at your own discretion.
You cannot freeze subscriber count, you can however decrease them through save editing. They should under the rid between 1890-1892, edit them to what you want it to be. You can learn how to do save editing on the same page as the cheated files at the bottom.

You may have to tinker other flags, or just restart if you want.

Killjoy r us

Jun 24, 2023
Initially yes, but if you gift her wine either on Monday or Tuesday (before meeting her at the Wardrobe on Wednesday) she'll pose for the third photo at the Wardrobe. You can buy the wine at the Mall.
So I've never given Anna wine, and even in this current version I can still get the 3rd option to work.
As in I get the topless pic.

I do give her flowers and/or chocolate.
And I go do the list, by that I mean i get pic 1 and 2 first.

Any idea on why this is triggering?

ReaverDream

Jan 6, 2018
Hey yall. Back at it again with the Work Tower Defense Guide.

With the new 1.3B changes, we have whole new strats. That's right, No more Warrior Stacking. Now we're going to Heaven.
Cheaper units and Angel 25Gold.

TLDR: Angels. Literally Just buy Angels. Nothing else. But if you want a more in depth guide.

For the tower defense, i literally just speedrun easy/medium with goblins/dwarves until I have car to go buy Angel.

1. Decide on your card selection, priority ordered:
- 50 Gold (New Order)
- Anna / 20 Gold (If it helps with next needed purchase, gold is better)
- Fire Mage
- Double Goblin
- Goblin/5Gold (these basically felt the same, 5 gold is definitely better if it helps with next purchase)

2. Buy Angels

3. Profit.
No for real. Read #4 for more details

4. More specific notes: For All Rounds, consider what you have vs what you face
It's generally better to select coin farms to boost yourself to higher difficulties quicker.

Easy - Tanky Tanks Mix (Weak Bug + Green Tank) -> 1 Angel
Easy - Disgusting (Weak Bugs) -> Coin Farm. 1 Angel
Medium - Sacrifice (Speedy + Weak Bug) -> 2 Angels
Medium - Green Swarm (Green Tanks) -> The favorite coin farm. 1 Angel
Medium - Big Brother (Green Tanks + Yellows) -> 2 Angels
Hard - Speedster (Stealth + Speedy) -> 3 Angels (Though Stealth enemies might slip by based on luck. So more is safer)
Hard - Only Pain (Black Tanks) -> Late Game Coin Farm. 2 Angels
Hard - The Swarm (Stealth, Speedy, Yellows, and Blacks) -> 3 Angels (Though Stealth enemies might slip by based on luck. So more is safer)

5. When do you stop working?
I stopped once StarMaker was making 1k a day. There was a ton of other things I can be doing instead of working, and money becomes less important once I get that far.

If Angel Damage was always this good, then I may not have stacked as many Warriors and chosen this despite the more expensive price in previous patch. BUT. That is then, and this is now.

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
So I've never given Anna wine, and even in this current version I can still get the 3rd option to work.
As in I get the topless pic.

I do give her flowers and/or chocolate.
And I go do the list, by that I mean i get pic 1 and 2 first.

Any idea on why this is triggering?
Lol given how buggy the game is right now, I honestly don't know why it's triggering for you, but good job! At least now you don't have to worry about missing out on that easily-missable photo!

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
TLDR: Angels. Literally Just buy Angels. Nothing else. But if you want a more in depth guide.

[...]

If Angel Damage was always this good, then I may not have stacked as many Warriors and chosen this despite the more expensive price in previous patch. BUT. That is then, and this is now.
This. So much this lol. But like you said, Angels were expensive before 1.3B so not many people thought to use them. The Warriors + Elf Rogues combo was formidable when stacked. But yeah, in this recent update Angels alone are a far better investment.

VladTvYT

Jan 27, 2021
I could be wrong, but I think it's bugged. People have been asking the same question with no luck. Either that or there's some strict requirement for her to wear it, which if true then no one has figured it out yet and it would also be annoying lol.
So sad, but thx.
Do you know what is "convention" on friday??
It StarCone? Because purely logically I always assumed so, but for some reason I don’t consider it an event worthy of going to where there is the same church and gym with Anna.

ScarletCloud

Jan 22, 2019
Guys, we still don't know how many points needed specifically to trigger each of the extreme for both Anna routes (so, wedding and pink slut outfit)? I've been trying since yesterday and I still can't trigger either of them. And knowing this game, that could either mean I missed some necessary flags or shit's bugged.

I'm so close to just pulling my hair out now, lol

EDIT: I know that the pink slut outfit is apparently bugged, but what about the wedding dress? Have any of you guys succeeded in triggering the route?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
That's why on my notes in the save file that you should be careful when buying upgrades with cheated money.

You cannot freeze subscriber count, you can however decrease them through save editing. They should under the rid between 1890-1892, edit them to what you want it to be. You can learn how to do save editing on the same page as the cheated files at the bottom.

You may have to tinker other flags, or just restart if you want.
Found it, thanks. To be honest I feel like just the first upgrade without any of the tech shop buys is still a little fast for me. Now I just need to figure out how to mess with the new corruption/romance point system.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
So sad, but thx.
Do you know what is "convention" on friday??
It StarCone? Because purely logically I always assumed so, but for some reason I don’t consider it an event worthy of going to where there is the same church and gym with Anna.
Yep, convention should be StarCon. But it's not a morning activity, so you can still choose to do the others. However, going to the convention ENDS the day, so if you want to do it make sure it's the last thing you select on Friday. To go to StarCon, you need to see Anna at the Kitchen and select that option.

Reactions: VladTvYT
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes