elcalvin900

Sep 18, 2023
Does anyone else have this problem that when taking photos in the studio with Anna's new outfits? These don't appear on the computer in Starmarker, the same thing happens to me with Charlotte's photos, they don't appear in Starmarker as if they hadn't been taken.

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem that when taking photos in the studio with Anna's new outfits? These don't appear on the computer in Starmarker, the same thing happens to me with Charlotte's photos, they don't appear in Starmarker as if they hadn't been taken.
That has been an issue since the original release. I don't think it's a priority to fix for the dev. Or it might get fixed as part of the gallery update when that happens.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks!
1) That's the problem, the gas station button didn't appear.
2) Will try.
3) I guess I downloaded an older version then? Because I'm having this bug.
A lot of triggers for events and scenes seem to be bugged, even in the last version. Sometimes it just takes times, going back and forth in the location everyday. It's a bit annoying sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

JaneDoe0195

Aug 9, 2023
%AppData%\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story 1.3\

I think it's bugged. Based on what people are saying they've already corrupted Anna yet she refuses to wear the outfit.
Unrelated, but you seem very knowledgable about the game, do you know how to revert the dialogue with samatha calling ken an idiot? I misclicked and now I'm locked out of the storyline.

Edit: I'm thinking it might be ken-samantha-route-start, samantha-locked, or samantha-first-talk but im not sure how to edit those variables in vsc

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Unrelated, but you seem very knowledgable about the game, do you know how to revert the dialogue with samatha calling ken an idiot? I misclicked and now I'm locked out of the storyline
Lol thanks, but honestly I'm just trying to understand the game as much as everyone else :LOL:

So unfortunately this game currently works on an autosave system, which triggers after you complete any of the morning activities (work, gym, etc.). To "undo" a wrong choice you've made at that moment you will need to immediately quit the game asap (CTRL + ALT + DEL to go into task manager and force quit the game). As long as you haven't slept in bed and completed the following day's morning activity you should be good and now have a chance to redo the previous day. If not, and you've already autosaved, then sadly there's really not much you can do from here on out. I read somewhere that the game dev plans to implement an actual save/load system, but there's no ETA for that so being extra careful with our choices is the only way to proceed for now. (Almost feels like a Dark Souls game as weird as that may sound lol.)

As a side rant, I really wish the game dev took more care in ensuring players don't get locked out of content. Even a warning hint would've sufficed. For example, it's possible to not get all the photos for Anna's Wardrobe event if you gain too many subscribers too fast, because once you unlock her Basement studio she no longer goes to the Wardrobe with the exception of a scene or two. Furthermore, it's possible to miss the third/last photo in the Warddrobe if you fail to give her wine at any point in the week!

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

JaneDoe0195

Aug 9, 2023
Lol thanks, but honestly I'm just trying to understand the game as much as everyone else :LOL:

So unfortunately this game currently works on an autosave system, which triggers after you complete any of the morning activities (work, gym, etc.). To "undo" a wrong choice you've made at that moment you will need to immediately quit the game asap (CTRL + ALT + DEL to go into task manager and force quit the game). As long as you haven't slept in bed and completed the following day's morning activity you should be good and now have a chance to redo the previous day. If not, and you've already autosaved, then sadly there's really not much you can do from here on out. I read somewhere that the game dev plans to implement an actual save/load system, but there's no ETA for that so being extra careful with our choices is the only way to proceed for now. (Almost feels like a Dark Souls game as weird as that may sound lol.)

As a side rant, I really wish the game dev took more care in ensuring players don't get locked out of content. Even a warning hint would've sufficed. For example, it's possible to not get all the photos for Anna's Wardrobe event if you gain too many subscribers too fast, because once you unlock her Basement studio she no longer goes to the Wardrobe with the exception of a scene or two. Furthermore, it's possible to miss the third/last photo in the Warddrobe if you fail to give her wine at any point in the week!
I see, thanks for answering anyways. I can check it out in another playthrough

Reactions: HentaiGnome

alttington

Dec 8, 2022
I didnt' finished, but maybe if you search "masterzhen-story" then copy id (in my file 2115)
Search this id again (if you have only single save slot there only 2 places total).
Look for "m_Value\" with number type (not bool, similar to "m_Value\": 2.0) and change number.
It may help, but there likely are other flag. Backup save before edit
it didnt end up working but thanks regardless, ill just have to redo my slut save with the help of dkao12's saves.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
How do I get Anna to wear a wedding dress?

3some with dad route is how i got.

Silly question, can Adrian be invited to the studio? And if so, what should be done?

Tell Ann to seduce Adrian(progress that route) and then invite option to Adrian should be available.

Here's the guide.

Not sure why the OP thread doesn't have the guide link. Some1 plzz add.

Cvf245678987

Jan 29, 2023
3some with dad route is how i got.

Tell Ann to seduce Adrian(progress that route) and then invite option to Adrian should be available.

Here's the guide.

Not sure why the OP thread doesn't have the guide link. Some1 plzz add.
Can you give pour save pls

Physical_Impact

Jul 24, 2024
because once you unlock her Basement studio she no longer goes to the Wardrobe with the exception of a scene or two. Furthermore, it's possible to miss the third/last photo in the Warddrobe if you fail to give her wine at any point in the week!

I think the first two choices in the wardrobe leads to pictures whereas the third choice leads you back to choose between the first two

Reactions: Bananeplantain

bazingatr0n123

May 18, 2024
Any idea what are/how to get new slut Anna park events? I've got all 3 romance ones already, but can't figure out the slut ones. Are they from groping her or meeting fans? I'm pretty sure i keep getting only the old fan events there.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes