welkin4tw

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone have the problem in Gabriel Mansion that you can't go back?
The button for that disappears.
I started a new save but kept my old one. It's possible that that's the reason?

/edit yes it was because of that

Last edited:

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
So I checked the new update and see if any of the 1.2B saves weren't working. They seem to be fine, but since the developer recommend to make a brand new save. I will take the safe option, and the save flag editting method is still works. Also the save location has been slightly changed.

I will wait for the patched versions of 1.3 before I update the 1.2B cheated saves again to the latest version. I am curious on some of the new content as well as redone old images.

Happy MILF Hunting!

.Son.Goku.

Jun 11, 2023
Do you know how to continue Sofia's quest after Mario's arrest?

SPOILER!

After arresting Mario and going to Sofia's house three times, a note appears telling me to go to the forest, there are two guys who send me to the hospital. Does anyone know how to continue and save Sofia?

THESECRETOF

Oct 10, 2020

SPOILER!

After arresting Mario and going to Sofia's house three times, a note appears telling me to go to the forest, there are two guys who send me to the hospital. Does anyone know how to continue and save Sofia?
Father's Office - Safe - 7172 - Le gun - Bang Bang

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019

SPOILER!

i did it after finishing the temple quest. if you do it without going for the demon route you get a new trait that allows you to deal with the guys and then incapacitate mario without killing him.

alttington

Dec 8, 2022
i accidently messed up while redoing my progress on 1.3 and said no to master zhen, can anybody give me their save file contents of all hashes of master zhen when they say yes and accept the katana so i can transfer them to my progressed file so i dont have to redo it all again? (picture for references) thanks in advance. if not no worries 1728386014193.png

ButteredToast190

Jul 12, 2023
Thanks a lot! I'll try as you say
Also works if you finish either the base level of Phoenix's Gym training or her special training. Can't remember which it was but I do know it was directly tied to one of the perks you get from the Gym.

EDIT: It was the Athlete trait from the special training.

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
New uploaded. Patch notes:

Starmaker Story 1.3B Bugfix
  • Fixed an issue where Isabella’s sprite appeared twice during her final dialogue.
  • Fixed the shrine gate being interactable during dialogue sequences.
  • Fixed movement bug when leaving Chloe’s place, now properly transitioning you to your car.
  • Rebalanced Tower costs: all Towers are slightly cheaper, and the Angel Tower is now priced at 25 Gold.
  • Adjusted Orc Shaman Tower: no longer heals units outside of active rounds.
  • Fixed music transitions at Miss Zero’s store to play correctly.
  • Resolved stuck image issue during new park events.
  • Fixed RNG inconsistencies in new park events.
  • Fixed the Gold Katana not generating cash when defeating spirits.
  • Fixed Blood Katana not appearing as intended.
  • Updated quest system: siding with Sofia now correctly removes Mario’s quest from the journal.
  • Fixed the new park event ending properly when selecting the final option.
  • Fixed being stuck in the temple after freeing Nyxara.
  • Reworked Adrian’s desktop to better match the player’s visual style.
-----------------------

Personally, I'm a little sad that the Orc Shaman bug was fixed. At the time it was actually a useful bug to exploit LOL :LOL:

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
New uploaded. Patch notes:

Starmaker Story 1.3B Bugfix
  • Fixed an issue where Isabella’s sprite appeared twice during her final dialogue.
  • Fixed the shrine gate being interactable during dialogue sequences.
  • Fixed movement bug when leaving Chloe’s place, now properly transitioning you to your car.
  • Rebalanced Tower costs: all Towers are slightly cheaper, and the Angel Tower is now priced at 25 Gold.
  • Adjusted Orc Shaman Tower: no longer heals units outside of active rounds.
  • Fixed music transitions at Miss Zero’s store to play correctly.
  • Resolved stuck image issue during new park events.
  • Fixed RNG inconsistencies in new park events.
  • Fixed the Gold Katana not generating cash when defeating spirits.
  • Fixed Blood Katana not appearing as intended.
  • Updated quest system: siding with Sofia now correctly removes Mario’s quest from the journal.
  • Fixed the new park event ending properly when selecting the final option.
  • Fixed being stuck in the temple after freeing Nyxara.
  • Reworked Adrian’s desktop to better match the player’s visual style.
-----------------------

Personally, I'm a little sad that the Orc Shaman bug was fixed. At the time it was actually a useful bug to exploit LOL :LOL:
i imagine there was something wrong with the gold katana since i thought i bought and investment and got jackshit.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
There I have made a fresh batch of 1.3B compatible saves for anyone to use again. Since the developer(s) recommend starting a new save with each new major update.

This save file allows you to restart a new game without having to go through the intro again. You can choose between three save files with different preferred relationships. It will also contain cheated money(about $10,000,000).

You can find it over at page 11. Enjoy! I am going start a new playthrough.

Happy MILF Hunting!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes