HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Just a friendly reminder to all that if you're experiencing bugs you may want to report them at their , or more specifically, their .

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Just a friendly reminder to all that if you're experiencing bugs you may want to report them at their , or more specifically, their .
Picking enter when in the shrine turns the character back to the room talking with the old master. Is that a bug?

elcalvin900

Sep 18, 2023
I don't know if it's a mistake, but when I take photos of the new outfits in the studio and I take photos of the new guest (I don't remember her name) they don't appear in the Starmaket, as if I hadn't taken them.

elcalvin900

Sep 18, 2023
Yo también tengo este error... así que no eres el único, espero que se solucione con la próxima actualización o revisión.
[/CITA]
Yo también tengo ese error, ¿alguien sabe si habrá una actualización como la 1.3A o 1.3B para corregir los errores?

.Son.Goku.

Jun 11, 2023
Any idea where the chinese dress is?

You must complete the monk quests with katana three times and then a demon will appear and want to be freed. Don't release it. Then the monk will ask you that he wants to turn the temple into a garden. Ask Anna to help you with the flowers and they will meet. The monk will give Anna the Chinese dress and you can use it in the study

Reactions: Naohitokun

.Son.Goku.

Jun 11, 2023
Correct. Josef stayed, Anna's depression is cured, she is a free-use shagger for everyone in the house (often all at once) and yet all the slut options anywhere else are unavailable. Somewhere I must have selected a single dialogue option that has locked me out of slut, since the slut route choices aren't actually marked, and once at the beginning of the game I did have the angel icon pop up. Once.
Maybe the "Slut route" activates if you use "Josef and Adrian Leaves route". I don't know, I'm speculating, I don't know how to unlock the slut dress either

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
It feels like a bug. I picked every option that I thought would push her towards the slut route (had the little demon Anna icon pop up in the lower right corner), and she still ended up in the pure outfit.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Are saves from 1.2 still useable?
Sort of, but it's not recommended even by the dev. A lot of things on the backend got changed even if it's not readily apparent. So while you can still technically use the saves and load up the game just fine, at some point you'll experience bugs that no one else (who started a fresh save) will be running into.

Reactions: MangoTree

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Sort of, but it's not recommended even by the dev. A lot of things on the backend got changed even if it's not readily apparent. So while you can still technically use the saves and load up the game just fine, at some point you'll experience bugs that no one else (who started a fresh save) will be running into.
By the way do you know how to proceed with Adrian's route? I've hacked his PC already, but the option to tell Anna doesn't pop up.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
By the way do you know how to proceed with Adrian's route? I've hacked his PC already, but the option to tell Anna doesn't pop up.
Not sure why that's happening to be honest, maybe it triggers on a specific day like the following Thursday and/or you need more hearts (relationship status) with Anna.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes