Zorg119

Mar 21, 2022
I didnt' finished, but maybe if you search "masterzhen-story" then copy id (in my file 2115)
Search this id again (if you have only single save slot there only 2 places total).
Look for "m_Value\" with number type (not bool, similar to "m_Value\": 2.0) and change number.
It may help, but there likely are other flag. Backup save before edit

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, I played it for a bit. Hot stuff, indeed. A few things I didn't get:
1) I met a chick in the mall who invited me to a gas station out of town, but there was no new location to visit. I'm guessing it's not yet implemented? Or did I miss something?
2) The governor or whatever wants my help breaking his wife, but no matter how many times I fuck her, it just doesn't more anywhere. Is the ending not implemented yet, or must I keep corrupting the daughter? I already had sex with the daughter.
3) Working for the governor after he asks for help breaking his wife doesn't display any new files, it's always the same one. I'm guessing it's a bug?

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Ok, I played it for a bit. Hot stuff, indeed. A few things I didn't get:
1) I met a chick in the mall who invited me to a gas station out of town, but there was no new location to visit. I'm guessing it's not yet implemented? Or did I miss something?
2) The governor or whatever wants my help breaking his wife, but no matter how many times I fuck her, it just doesn't more anywhere. Is the ending not implemented yet, or must I keep corrupting the daughter? I already had sex with the daughter.
3) Working for the governor after he asks for help breaking his wife doesn't display any new files, it's always the same one. I'm guessing it's a bug?
Pretty much all of your questions are answered on the guide:

1) Go to the gas station. (Same region where the Mall is.)
2) If both wife and daughter are already corrupted, next step is to decide what to do with Mario or Sofia.
3) Yeah now it ends after the third time. Before there was a bug where you could repeat it with blank files and still gain money.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Pretty much all of your questions are answered on the guide:

1) Go to the gas station. (Same region where the Mall is.)
2) If both wife and daughter are already corrupted, next step is to decide what to do with Mario or Sofia.
3) Yeah now it ends after the third time. Before there was a bug where you could repeat it with blank files and still gain money.
Thanks!
1) That's the problem, the gas station button didn't appear.
2) Will try.
3) I guess I downloaded an older version then? Because I'm having this bug.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks!
1) That's the problem, the gas station button didn't appear.
2) Will try.
3) I guess I downloaded an older version then? Because I'm having this bug.
You're welcome! That's really odd, the gas station should appear the moment you can start driving around. Yeah, I think you might still be playing on an older version. The latest one just got uploaded yesterday, it's version 1.3B now.

EDIT: Oh and if you are going to play the latest version (which you should anyway) it's recommended to start over fresh. People have reported running into really strange bugs by playing on older saves.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

spongado

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys, can help me?

1) anyone know how to unlock sluttiest outfit for Anna?

2) what is the third scene in the park? I only have the scenes with Anna's old friend and a black dude

also I play the 1.3B version.

Reactions: JustShiro

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Is this a good time to start a new playthrough or should i wait? have the bugs been dealt with? rather not start a new game only to be blocked by bugs.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Is this a good time to start a new playthrough or should i wait? have the bugs been dealt with? rather not start a new game only to be blocked by bugs.
You're probably better off waiting. The game isn't finished. The latest update fixed a bunch of bugs, but of course there are new ones introduced. And I'm sure there are a few old bugs that have yet to be fixed as well. Also, it isn't recommended to transfer old saves to the latest version (because of lots of changes in the code) so you'd have to start from scratch anyway.

Reactions: MangoTree

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
There I have made a fresh batch of 1.3B compatible saves for anyone to use again. Since the developer(s) recommend starting a new save with each new major update.

This save file allows you to restart a new game without having to go through the intro again. You can choose between three save files with different preferred relationships. It will also contain cheated money(about $10,000,000).

You can find it over at page 11. Enjoy! I am going start a new playthrough.

Happy MILF Hunting!
Do you know how to freeze subscribers? I find that once you buy a couple of upgrades the count grows higher than we're able to find events.

Shoalinkins

Oct 9, 2024
Does anyone know where I can find the save files of this game cause i don't see it anywhere in starmaker story folder?

Last edited:
Reactions: tetrasmart

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the save files of this game cause i don't see it anywhere in starmaker story folder?
%AppData%\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story 1.3\

Does anyone know how to unlock this dress? I'm going crazy ahahahah!

View attachment 4116064
I think it's bugged. Based on what people are saying they've already corrupted Anna yet she refuses to wear the outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes