.Son.Goku.

Jun 11, 2023
Does anybody know how to unlock the sluttiest outfit? The one on the right in the pic. I got the most hearts (Anna's love) but I unlocked the penultimate purest one (the one before the wedding dress on the left). I made all the "bad choices" for Anna but despite everything, I have the "semi-pure" one. Does anyone know how to do it?

Screenshot 2024-10-06 235706.png

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
The only guide that I've found so far is this one, but it's for 1.2B and not 1.3. Most of the info is still useful though:

As for the "Work" minigame, I found out that buying the Warrior mini from the Comic Store is worth it. The next time you do the "Work" minigame just go through a couple Easy rounds so you can afford the Warrior (she's 40 gold a piece) then plop her down on the table right where the bugs start. She does great AoE damage. Buy a couple more Warriors if you can during the next round or two because they usually destroy everything even on Hard mode. Obviously, it helps to have other strong minis like the Elf Rogue to finish off stragglers. I still don't like the "Work" minigame overall (mainly because of how long it takes to go through it each time), but at least I'm no longer struggling with it anymore. I hope this helps!

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
I havn't noticed the orc healing thing myself granted i didn't really play the mini game as a money making thing since the payouts are really low. the Passive income from Starmaker is still the faster for just cash grinding. The old version had much much slower payouts for money though.
Yeah, I noticed it was a "one time" bug if that makes sense. After I exited the game and came back to it later I realized it wasn't doing it anymore, which kind of sucks. But I think I'm getting a hang of this minigame just enough that I don't really need to exploit it anymore lol.

Apr 10, 2019
Does anybody know how to unlock the sluttiest outfit? The one on the right in the pic. I got the most hearts (Anna's love) but I unlocked the penultimate purest one (the one before the wedding dress on the left). I made all the "bad choices" for Anna but despite everything, I have the "semi-pure" one. Does anyone know how to do it?

View attachment 4106902
I'm trying to figure this out, I've been trying everything to turn Anna out as the town shagger but I can't seem to make it happen. Either progress is bugged for the slut route or it's been made so conditional that it's just nebulous now.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
This

Also

Are the new scenes after "make some fans" in the park really rng? like anna's old friend and some black guy showing up? changelog says 3 new scenes but I can only trigger two so far? (friend and black guy)? They dont trigger all the time so is it really rng or some kind of bug?

Any idea where the chinese dress is?
Also would love a list of all the new Anna scenes...

Apr 10, 2019
This

Also

Are the new scenes after "make some fans" in the park really rng? like anna's old friend and some black guy showing up? changelog says 3 new scenes but I can only trigger two so far? (friend and black guy)? They dont trigger all the time so is it really rng or some kind of bug?

They are RNG. Lots of scenes play or don't play based on chance. If you don't get one, you just have to come back the next week. The only deterministic way to make scenes happen are through dialogue choices.

I've seen them but they've been mostly nothing so far because Anna refuses to become the turboslut I've been doing my utmost to escalate her into. I'd like to know how to get these scenes to trigger with an outcome besides Anna just telling them to get lost.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
This

Also

Chinese dress appear after completing monk quest, where you need defeat spirits in temple gate, and don't let Nixara fools you(just defeat her), after that you get trait ultimate weapon, then when monk ask about garden tell him you have Anna - who can help with that - then go to anna tell there is monk in temple who need help with garden,
after 3-4-5 meetings in entrance of temple ( where monk and anna appears)
go to main chambers monk he will share chinese dress with anna, you can just walk away or make (Share Route) with Monk
"To calm his mental anguish"
This scene also repeatable with new 2-3 scenes
(if you on slut route ofc)
(you can keep this dress and also use in photosession)

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Question:
I told Joseph that it's just a phase with Anna (didn't tell him about StarMaker) and it seems like i can't get him to leave now, do i need to start over or is the leaving dialogue option later on?

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
For now there quite many quest bugs,
In 1.4 version will append save&load system .
I still can't activate Harem Ending where need
Leave josef and Adrian(i choosed ignore 20K, and still can't make pop-up dlialog again) ,anna on slut route

ReaverDream

Jan 6, 2018
Chinese dress is at the end of the new Spirit Slashing minigame in the forest. Old guy gives it after you do all his quests.

New Tower Defense Guide for 1.3B: https://f95zone.to/threads/starmaker-story-v1-2b-arvus-games.218071/post-15063942

For the tower defense, i literally just speedrun easy/medium with goblins/dwarves until I have car to go buy Warrior and Paladin.

Once I have Warrior/Paladin purchased my Tower Defense guide is as follows:
*Note: I am very biased against Speed Enemies, so I avoid them alot.
1. Decide on your card selection, priority ordered:
- Anna OR 50Gold. (Early, I think Gold is better to get Warrior)
- Fire Mage OR 20Gold if it helps with Warrior purchase
- Double Goblin
- Goblin/5Gold (these basically felt the same, 5 gold is definitely better if it helps with next purchase)

2. Never buy anything except Warrior/Paladin. Only buy Goblins if you feel you're lacking just a little of damage.

3. General Guide:
If you got crap starter card, just go 3 goblins to start. Always aim to have 3 units on the board at the start.
Warrior Stacking just above spawn. It literally obliterates all slow movers, and catches some of the fast ones too.
Goblin Stack in the middle open slot near spawn.
Paladin stack (have never gone higher than 2 Paladins) at the bottom below the goblins.
Anna/Fire Mage top above the Warrior Stack (so Top left corner)
We don't need Healers.

Faster I get Warrior onto the field the better. 1 Warrior + 3 Goblins handles all Easy + most Mediums.

My Ideal endgame looks like 5 Warriors, 2 Paladins, 3 Goblins, and then just add whatever I am feeling like that matches enemy types from there. It's kinda difficult to hit that if you don't hit the Medium Coin Farm enemies.

4. More specific notes: For All Rounds, consider what you have vs what you face
Easy - Tanky Tanks Mix (Weak Bug + Green Tank) -> 3 Goblins is sufficient. The basic choice.
Easy - Disgusting (Weak Bugs) -> Coin Farm. 3 Goblins is not enough, but you probably won't die if you maneuver a bit. Kinda annoying. 1 Warrior + 3 Goblins is enough.
Medium - Sacrifice (Speedy + Weak Bug) -> Kill me, I literally try to not pick this ever. A paladin is required, but I'm unsure of exact numbers here.
Medium - Green Swarm (Green Tanks) -> The favorite coin farm. 1Warrior, 3 Goblins. Easy money.
Medium - Big Brother (Green Tanks + Yellows) -> Less desired, But 3 goblins and 1 Warrior is sufficient.
Hard - Speedster (Stealth + Speedy) -> Another kill me. See the Swarm below, but know that you might some extra oomf to slow these fkers down.
Hard - Only Pain (Black Tanks) -> Late Game Coin Farm. A stack of 5 warriors kills em.
Hard - The Swarm (Stealth, Speedy, Yellows, and Blacks) -> Stack of Warriors, 2 Paladins, and some Goblins, and you should skirt by. My lowest so far was 2 Warriors, 2 Paladins, 4 Goblins, 1 Fire Mage.

5. When do you stop working?
I stopped once StarMaker was making 1k a day. There was a ton of other things I can be doing instead of working, and money becomes less important once I get that far.

Last edited:

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
I've seen them but they've been mostly nothing so far because Anna refuses to become the turboslut I've been doing my utmost to escalate her into. I'd like to know how to get these scenes to trigger with an outcome besides Anna just telling them to get lost.
Are you talking about the park scenes for your playthrough and anna is just refusing them for you? In mine she doesnt refuse and I can choose to share her for money or free, not that I made any special choices to get there I just always chose all the slut route choices. Maybe having josef not leave and/or complete the depression quest? not sure

Apr 10, 2019
Are you talking about the park scenes for your playthrough and anna is just refusing them for you? In mine she doesnt refuse and I can choose to share her for money or free, not that I made any special choices to get there I just always chose all the slut route choices. Maybe having josef not leave and/or complete the depression quest? not sure
Correct. Josef stayed, Anna's depression is cured, she is a free-use shagger for everyone in the house (often all at once) and yet all the slut options anywhere else are unavailable. Somewhere I must have selected a single dialogue option that has locked me out of slut, since the slut route choices aren't actually marked, and once at the beginning of the game I did have the angel icon pop up. Once.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Question:
I told Joseph that it's just a phase with Anna (didn't tell him about StarMaker) and it seems like i can't get him to leave now, do i need to start over or is the leaving dialogue option later on?
From my understanding you gotta give him beer at least three times (on Fridays at the Entrance of your house), reveal to him that you're doing Starmaker with Anna, and then tell him that he's a loser or something like that. I've never encountered this event, but it's what I read based on a guide I'm following. Also, I could be wrong, but I think joining the family hiking trip can also lock you out from getting rid of Josef so you may want to avoid that event as well.

For now there quite many quest bugs,
In 1.4 version will append save&load system .
I still can't activate Harem Ending where need
Leave josef and Adrian(i choosed ignore 20K, and still can't make pop-up dlialog again) ,anna on slut route
A save/load system? THANK GOD. I hope it allows us to manually save on multiple slots. I hate the "autosaving" feature, and I mean that for games in general. As for the harem ending, I hear there are a lot of requirements to get that done.

EDIT: I just read the official post and sadly the save/load system is actually not planned for 1.4, it's further away in development so who knows when that'll be. Given how buggy this game is you would think that save/load would be prioritized above all else, but I don't know a slick of coding to save my life so I'm just gonna assume that they know what they're doing lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potatobrain
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes