NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
How to unlock Katarina's scene in the Mall bathroom?
the only guess i have is to completely corrupt her, when you finish the jobs mario gives you (the one you have to check if the information is correct) he will ask you to make her want to leave him. so basically he makes her f*ck you, you repeat that like 2 or 3 times (im not sure) and when you talk to her she will refer to you as her love and that she doesnt care about mario, etc, but it will be more easy to just check your quest log (that quest will have the green cross) and after that is luck i guess.
again this is just my guess, i dont know if you have to finish other routes, in my case i betrayed sofia, but i dare say that that decision doesnt matter, because in other save of mine i betrayed mario but still could be with katherine (for that you have to corrupt her before betraying mario). sorry if my english is bad, im still working on it

Reactions: elcalvin900

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
What's the difference between Anna Slut and Pure route? I did not play the last update yet but I played the old one a lot. I picked Slut route there. If I picked Pure route we won't be able to share her with other people or what?
as far as i know (based on my playthroughs) the outfit she will wear in the kitchen and some interactions with you (for example when you grope her in the kitchen), in the case of the slut route you also get the option to make her get more fans for her starmaker, for that i only got this variations:
1- an old man groping her tits
2- a dad and his son sucking tits (if i remember correctly)
3- an old friend of anna finds her in the park and you have the option to make her give him a titjob in the park restroom
i read somewhere that there's another one involving a black man (i didnt get that one)
and theres other stuff but those are the ones i remember, im not sure if doing the pure route prevents you for sharing anna

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
On more recent saves I haven't been able to progress pass 'seduce Anna', despite having done it before. Is there anything more to it apart from doing photo with cock repeatedly?
you also have to grope her when you can, those options are in the kitchen, pool, park and the bath.
but let me tell you this, i started this game in the 1.2 build (yes im basically new) and i encountered a lot of problems involving the progression of the different routes, in my case i also got stuck in that part and after a "month" (4 damn weeks) in game i made a new save and didnt have that problem and was able to progress past that part, i am not saying that you hve that problem as i did that time, but if you get stuck in that part like i just mentioned you could try by starting a new save as i did.
i forgot, for the bath is when you can shower with her

Reactions: kleogb

Night_walker911

Jun 7, 2020
Is the Zhen sharing route not working for anyone else? Cause every time Zhen gives me the Dress nothing happens after that. Am I doing something wrong?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Can I continue to play the current version with the old save?
you can try, but most people here report that the game will become buggy. it is better to just start a new game. if you are tired of grinding, use this save with a lot of money to start with

I made these save files as a way for me to restart the game without having to replay the intro and then redo the money cheat every single time. This is a completely fresh save(Day 1) with NO progression made whatsoever. I edited the money value to give me $100,000,200.30 to stop the slow grind.

Note:
- After some testing, it seems like there isn't any major issues.
- With the newfound money cheat, keep in mind that buying everything can potentially soft-lock you from certain events. The narrative cohesion will have a seizure on what order of events has/have/had happened. Buy the upgrades at your own discretion.
- Just make sure you make BACKUPS for your saves.
- While they fixed some of the major bugs, there are still some weird dead-end paths.
- If you have a bug where the UI doesn't appear. Rapidly press F1 for debug.
- If you want to change the name(John) to yours. Edit the .json file, just look for two instances of "John" and change it to your liking.
- If you wanted to learn how to do save editing, check my post near the end of the page. https://f95zone.to/threads/starmaker-story-v1-1a-arvus-games.218071/post-14389838

Version: 1.3B

Instructions:
1. Download the save files attached below.
2. Open and extract contents within zip folder.
3. Place the cheated save files based on your RP preference into the save file location.
Side-Note: Please remember that using this save will remove Save Slot 2 & 3, because of how the save system is structured. Backup any old saves before usage.

Save File Location: AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story

Family Save:
Anna (Mom/Son)
Josef (Dad/Son)
Adrian (Brother/Brother)

Relatives Save:
Anna (Aunty/Nephew)
Josef (Uncle/Nephew)
Adrian (Cousin/Cousin)

Step-Family Save: [Changed relationships to make less incest-y as possible. If that's possible at all with certain paths for RP purposes.]
Anna (Step-mom/Step-son)
Josef (Father/Son)
Adrian (Roommate/Roommate)

Enjoy! I had a lot of fun with this one. If you find any problems with the save itself, let me know.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
This is an unusually good game, and a very addicting one. Deserves to start being considered for the pantheon of "best adult games".

As an incest enjooyer I found Mario's storyline incredibly erotic. Disposing of his bitch wife to instead turn his daughter into his trophy wife. I wish there was more post-success content here, including the daughter getting more and more trophy-wife-like, getting a new haircut and dress instead of her usual self with her scraggly haircut, and seeing the wife actually move out of the house with more content instead of just hanging out idly by the pool.

I agree with others that Anna's love mechanic should not be explicitly tied to her Starmaker, since it makes some jarring leaps in the storyline if you're deliberately keeping your distance. I think the pacing in the journey from business associates to lovers could be a little more of a slow-burn.

I wish there was more end-game content, including expensive things to buy and money sinks, and perhaps a cap of starmaker growth. It gets really out of control where you're making millions per day and the most expensive thing in the game is like $50,000. It would be fun to delve into more evil paths toward the endgame, like a prostitution/pimping mechanic for Anna and others. This basically already exists in the story, but it's one-off with certain characters.

It's already a great game with tons of a content and it has sooo much potential for more.

Last edited:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
damn it, I didn't read the guide for corruption and now I am stuck on the day before reaching 5 hearts and I can't get Anna to slut route. is there a way to edit save file or something that allows me to get the route? I only have 1 corruption and the 5 hearts event is unavoidable now

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
damn it, I didn't read the guide for corruption and now I am stuck on the day before reaching 5 hearts and I can't get Anna to slut route. is there a way to edit save file or something that allows me to get the route? I only have 1 corruption and the 5 hearts event is unavoidable now
Yes.

There's someone who wrote up a little guide for editing save files somewhere in here, I don't remember who or where, but it was a while ago. Saves are still .json files so you can use notepad++ or some other text editor.

Basically it's "find the event, get the id, find the other location of the id, check the variables, edit however you can." The guide goes into more detail.

You're also very, very prone to break shit, so make backups.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Yes.

There's someone who wrote up a little guide for editing save files somewhere in here, I don't remember who or where, but it was a while ago. Saves are still .json files so you can use notepad++ or some other text editor.

Basically it's "find the event, get the id, find the other location of the id, check the variables, edit however you can." The guide goes into more detail.

You're also very, very prone to break shit, so make backups.
I can't tell which is which, so I decided to grind the corruption by skipping to Monday for the spilling milk event that guarantee corruption. And no more studio work to avoid that scene. The trade off is that now the balance is inflated to the point of Zimbabwe's economy :KEK:. good think Nurse Nina's fee takes millions off of it

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
Is the Isabella route bugged? I met her at the beach but she doesn't appear at josef office
i am not sure if what im about to say is completely correct, but i believe that we (the players) have to have certain progress and/or do something/s specific in order to get her, i say this because in some of my playtroughs i got her kinda late and on others i got her more early. as i said, im not completely sure of that, just let me check the guide and i will edit my reply.
edit:
ok, thats what the guide says, oh the red text means that the guy/gal who made the guide is not 100% sure about that part. but in this case is true, after the first time you sleep with isabella you can go to josef and tell him, and actually sharing isabella with josef is one of the methods to make him leave the house or start the sharing route with anna. but yeah it does not goes into details about needing to do specific sutff, so for now you can just keep trying to see if you finally get her appearing in the office

Last edited:

NaokiGZ

Oct 23, 2023
any option other than warning Zuri about the prank. I think the one you should avoid is "Joey about to do a prank on you" or something like that, I forgot the exact line
yep, thats the one you should avoid if you want to start the sharing route with zuri

CactusH2o

Formerly 'DD.bear'
Sep 17, 2023
Is the Isabella route bugged? I met her at the beach but she doesn't appear at josef office
She will appear at Josef's office after the collaboration quest is triggered (from my experience, after 5 runs playing the latest version... so from my view, it is locked behind certain progression).

Reactions: NaokiGZ
Apr 10, 2019
What's the difference between Anna Slut and Pure route? I did not play the last update yet but I played the old one a lot. I picked Slut route there. If I picked Pure route we won't be able to share her with other people or what?
You won't be able to share her with randos on the street. You'll still be able to make her free-use for your own household.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes