RPGM Complete [STARWORKS] Inferior Genes and Ponytails / 劣等遺伝子とポニーテール [RJ351154]

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Btw if anyone got a download link like mega that would help zippyshare keeps on freezing midway..

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation (with DeepL finally!:KappaPride:)
thanks for the DL links
|some menu staff is still in japanese|
View attachment 1576239
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Could you maybe upload a mega link of the raw or mtl game zippyshare does not work for me keeps on crashing midway....

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
i found alternative links from here
i don't know if there is any difference between this one and the links from the op post

Could you maybe upload a mega link of the raw or mtl game zippyshare does not work for me keeps on crashing midway....

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Played the game, the art is good. But his previous games (Ceres 1-2 and wife quest) were much better. The school girl theme is more of a Japanese fetish, while the other 2 milf looked much better and were much fun to corrupt. I hope that the creator thinks about implamentig a male hero with a harem of milf like ceres and diana from wife quest. of course the hero will be a corrupt infirior genes boy so it wil be much more fun.

Nov 12, 2020
thank you for starting translation, i hope you finish it. we wont get translation for inferior genes, at least we got translation for this game.
IG was an amazing game and it sucks that someone broke it with translator++. If nobody is translating IG when I'm done with this one, I'll take it up. It'll probably be several months in the future though.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation (with DeepL finally!:KappaPride:)
thanks for the DL links
|some menu staff is still in japanese|
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Could you upload a pre-patched version please?

Reactions: broken_division

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Very close to being done. I'm just making sure I didn't miss anything.
Thank you for translate this two masterpiece game, dude you are the real hero (y) .

I wonder Inferior Genes is the updated one which have
  • Nov/05/2020 Content addedNew CG / event added, some parameters modified
  • May/10/2020 Content addedInvincible JK mode installed
  • Apr/29/2020 Bug fixesFixed a bug when replaying an event