HTML State of Exposure [v0.1] [randiel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intro.jpg

Overview:
You will jump into the role of a future DA who ends up in a very particular situation: naked and far away from his home. Help him make it across the wilds and city streets to reach his home safely.
The game is built around random encounters. You may be able to quickly pass from one place to another (at a cost or not) or constantly have no events at all. This randomness aims to keep it fun when replaying.
The game is dedicated only to M/M gay scenes. No futa, no transformation, no sissification. The main player is bottom in all the scenes.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-05
Released Date: 2022-12-05
Developer: randiel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

hitchhike1.png busstop_wait.jpg threesome.jpg wakeup.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ah damn, I would have loved an ENF game because they're so rare, but ENM must have it even rougher. God speed.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Will support this new game of yours randiel and I think I will loved this game and hope you will find the inspiration that you need for Marcus as well

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StateOfExposure-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Rafster and askqer

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Has potential? Very much dislike the fact that there isn't really any... choices. There's the 3 paths to go down and then it's just: oh, hey sex scene with no interactions or just no sex scene. And the few scenes that do have interactions for the sex scenes? You accept and it immediately ends.

Interesting premise but.. there's just nothing here really. Seems the focus was on the "re-playability" instead of the... actual playability.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Any plans to offer content where the player can top instead of bottom, or at least give us a choice?
Honestly, no plans for any top choices but I'll see how the game develops. Maybe I'll include some more paths in the future.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You already know the game will be good when you see the name of the dev.

The worldbuilding is enough for now.
The characters, outside the MC, are just encounters so not much description.
The plot is simple and easy to follow.
The photos/gifs are once again well chosen.

This game was a fun ride. I don't know what you could have added, outside maybe a cave in the forest or near the river.
I found 3 endings outside the goal to reach the city.
The mini games were a good find but just one time.

I have found 2 broken images (cf files) and a dead end (cf files).
Also, the arousal stat can disappear. There's no need to jerf off if we just walk.
The distance stat can show strange numbers, even negative 1670359487636.png 1670359865631.png .

Good continuation.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Played through it, it's entertaining, and hot, especially the scene with the... ah... guy that does not want to let you go. Loved the addicted and sex slave endings :love:

With the bugs fixed and the city part added, this game will get even more interesting.

DeathLingers

Mar 15, 2020
Hes bottom in all scenes well that sucks. however im thankful you told us, well not for me but good luck on the game

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes