Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: StationmasterDev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(Alpha v0.6): - - -
Linux
(Alpha v0.6): - - -

Patches:
Extreme Content*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Stationmaster2_ImGxbP9Kjl.jpg Stationmaster2_xU7arDNrfg.png Stationmaster2_xxr3x4OsHC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
Nice to see the first release is already here. The first game was very enjoyable, although poorly optimized and with outdated tech. For what I know, the dev wanted to create this "2.0" rather than to correct the programming in the first one, as it would be easier this way. Let's see what do we have here, but I'm quite sure that, in time, this will be much better than the first one.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
this needs more work and better graphics but it's already better optimized than the first ! it lacks a lot of things but keep the good work i love this dude

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackfriar

Wulfgar521

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
The first was decent to play and have fun with. I have even more expectations for this one.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I played StationMaster 1 from fist version to the last, can't say I seen much difference. Final version was still quite bugged and badly optimized, I would hardly called it finished. Never played any version for long cause of bad optimization (I do have quite a good PC).
I really hope this new StationMaster turns out to be better and good luck with new project.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes