FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm doing a poll on Patreon, please tell me which character you want to have more content in the next version?, everyone can vote.
I'm not trying to impede but I think it would be better to cover all the characters one after the other. When you let people vote, you run the risk of a handful of fan favourites stealing the show and the other characters will fade into irrelevancy which in turn can drive a few people away. I think it's best if you do what you wanna do. Atleast when it's about covering the characters. But that's just my two cents.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
I'm not trying to impede but I think it would be better to cover all the characters one after the other. When you let people vote, you run the risk of a handful of fan favourites stealing the show and the other characters will fade into irrelevancy which in turn can drive a few people away. I think it's best if you do what you wanna do. Atleast when it's about covering the characters. But that's just my two cents.
You have a good point, but I will always try to focus the updates on two characters, one chosen by me and the other by vote. This way, all characters will be updated.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You have a good point, but I will always try to focus the updates on two characters, one chosen by me and the other by vote. This way, all characters will be updated.
Yea that sounds like a good idea. Maybe you could exclude the previous winner when doing the next poll so that it doesn't get too repetitive as well. But hey, it's your project and I'm excited to see what you'll cook up (as long as it's not NTR lol).

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Yea that sounds like a good idea. Maybe you could exclude the previous winner when doing the next poll so that it doesn't get too repetitive as well. But hey, it's your project and I'm excited to see what you'll cook up (as long as it's not NTR lol).
I understand your point about NTR, I don't like it either, but, hey, here comes a but, the name of the game is Stay Strong or lose, but rest assured all NTR content can be avoided, and even more so not all characters will have this content, and I mean more this will affect the story of the game, so even for those who like the theme, I think you should avoid it, because the consequences are different.

Of the 28 female characters already planned for the game, 8 of them will NEVER have NTR content, trying to follow this route with them will generate a lot of problems, even the game over with some of them or their death.

This is a topic that worries me, I don't want to draw this kind of thing, but if you don't have it, the game loses a little of what it's supposed to be, you stay strong so that no one tries to steal what is yours.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I understand your point about NTR, I don't like it either, but, hey, here comes a but, the name of the game is Stay Strong or lose, but rest assured all NTR content can be avoided, and even more so not all characters will have this content, and I mean more this will affect the story of the game, so even for those who like the theme, I think you should avoid it, because the consequences are different.

Of the 28 female characters already planned for the game, 8 of them will NEVER have NTR content, trying to follow this route with them will generate a lot of problems, even the game over with some of them or their death.

This is a topic that worries me, I don't want to draw this kind of thing, but if you don't have it, the game loses a little of what it's supposed to be, you stay strong so that no one tries to steal what is yours.
Yea, as long as NTR stays optional or avoidable, I'm good with it. I just hope it won't be extremely difficult or confusing to protect your girls from getting stolen. And damn, the women will be able to die? That's scary :oops:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Yea, as long as NTR stays optional or avoidable, I'm good with it. I just hope it won't be extremely difficult or confusing to protect your girls from getting stolen. And damn, the women will be able to die? That's scary :oops:
Yes, the cause of death will be different, but each character has a story, some will not stand it, others will try to fight, if they are not strong enough to defend themselves they may end up dead, just as in life each person deals with difficult situations differently, in my game the same way.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, the cause of death will be different, but each character has a story, some will not stand it, others will try to fight, if they are not strong enough to defend themselves they may end up dead, just as in life each person deals with difficult situations differently, in my game the same way.
Well, I hope we can step up as a hero and protect and save all of the women. I'm pretty curious now. Really looking forward to the future of this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DraculaOfLust

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Bro, just admit that you like NTR, nothing wrong with it lol.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Bro, just admit that you like NTR, nothing wrong with it lol.
If it really were the case I would say it, and it would even be easier, it would reduce the number of choices in the game, thus making my job easier, you can believe it or not, I'm trying to make a realistic game as much as possible, I don't want it to be too realistic to the point of becoming boring, the game world is an unstable place, the content will be in the game to challenge the player, NTR in general here is not a reward it is a punishment.

Try playing the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the NTR warning. No Download then and just put this Thread to Ignore.
Sad, if you try to play the game you would see that it is much more than that, in a game where there is no possibility of an NTR, there is no real loyalty of the characters to the protagonist, they will not betray because there is no possibility of that happens, for me what makes me happy is the character not betraying the protagonist despite having the possibility, that is real loyalty.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Could you put in the OP that the game will have NTR content? ( Under planned tags, here:
) Its good to know for both that look for that content as well as for those who just dont want to bother with those games.
Will also save you people asking about it, and yes I know its avoidable but still, could put it as Ntr(avoidable)

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Could you put in the OP that the game will have NTR content? ( Under planned tags, here:
) Its good to know for both that look for that content as well as for those who just dont want to bother with those games.
Will also save you people asking about it, and yes I know its avoidable but still, could put it as Ntr(avoidable)
According to the site's rules, you only put tags that are in the game, and that would be oversimplifying my idea, NTR is a topic that scares a lot of people, I want people to clear up their doubts about what the game will be like, before having some prejudice about him.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
According to the site's rules, you only put tags that are in the game, and that would be oversimplifying my idea, NTR is a topic that scares a lot of people, I want people to clear up their doubts about what the game will be like, before having some prejudice about him.
Lol, don't try to pretend you dont know the rules. The one you mentioned only applies to the tags shown above: Screenshot_2024-06-29-21-29-59-671_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
You can put future tags here:
Screenshot_2024-06-29-21-31-04-565_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
But you already know that, Im pretty sure.
I can respect devs that do ntr and tell it outright but those that try to lie by omission, well... It doesn't usually end up good to surprise followers/supporters with that type of content, avoidable or not.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Lol, don't try to pretend you dont know the rules. The one you mentioned only applies to the tags shown above: View attachment 3783647
You can put future tags here:
View attachment 3783648
But you already know that, Im pretty sure.
I can respect devs that do ntr and tell it outright but those that try to lie by omission, well... It doesn't usually end up good to surprise followers/supporters with that type of content, avoidable or not.
If I were lying, we wouldn't even be in this discussion, because you wouldn't even know about the planned content.

This place, every time you update the game, put the new tags there, the moderator will take the new tags and put them at the top of the site, if I put them there now, something will appear that doesn't exist in the game, next time to update the game.