DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
For those who are in doubt about the NTR content, I will make an analogy.

1 Would you rather take the female character and lock her in a basement so she never cheats on you, and so you know she doesn't like you, she's forced there, if she had other options she would stay with you?
2 Or let this woman go free and know that she won't cheat on you because she likes you?

For me, games that don't have this option seem like option number 1, do you understand what I want to say?
It's much more pleasurable to know that this woman is free, but she won't cheat on you, because she's not a whore, and she likes you, option number 2.

And you can only see this in practice, if the "bad guys" try something with her, and you see if she will reject them.

Each character in my game may react differently, but you will receive tips about each woman's personality, and even before anything happens you will know if she is trustworthy, if you are paying attention to the tips.

In my game there are many ways to prevent your woman from being stolen, one of them is if she is in love with you, staying strong protecting her, and some will protect themselves and even if the player wants NTR to happen, with some of them it won't happen. , because the characters also make their choices, and with some of these characters, they themselves won't let that happen to them.

In most games that contain NTR (or at least the ones I've played) if you chose to go that route, you see a cheating scene, the woman is enjoying doing it with someone else or she gives in easily to another guy, in mine game won't be like that, on the contrary, as I said here, some will even die trying to defend themselves if you don't help them.

This is much more complex than summarizing being NTR.

Last edited:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
If it really were the case I would say it, and it would even be easier, it would reduce the number of choices in the game, thus making my job easier, you can believe it or not, I'm trying to make a realistic game as much as possible, I don't want it to be too realistic to the point of becoming boring, the game world is an unstable place, the content will be in the game to challenge the player, NTR in general here is not a reward it is a punishment.

Try playing the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk seems like complete BS. If you really don't like NTR and you don't want to write it, you just don't do it. That's how all the rest are doing businness, they are making what they are interested in or at least can tolerate. If you want to make realistic game without NTR, just make a game over screen and what happens offscreen is for players to interpret however they want. You can allways make a bad consequences without NTR, like losing all your loot and money, or losing some choises for advance,etc. I feel like you really want NTR in your game and this is fine on it's own, but then why even say that you don't want to write it? That's how you lose interest in your work quickly and burnout, doing something you don't like doing.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Idk seems like complete BS. If you really don't like NTR and you don't want to write it, you just don't do it. That's how all the rest are doing businness, they are making what they are interested in or at least can tolerate. If you want to make realistic game without NTR, just make a game over screen and what happens offscreen is for players to interpret however they want. You can allways make a bad consequences without NTR, like losing all your loot and money, or losing some choises for advance,etc. I feel like you really want NTR in your game and this is fine on it's own, but then why even say that you don't want to write it? That's how you lose interest in your work quickly and burnout, doing something you don't like doing.
It looks like you didn't play the game, because if you had played you would know that this is what happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
All i'm saying is that it's just stupid to make something you don't want to. Especially when you have creative freedom as it's your own game...
I respect your way of thinking, and I understand everyone who hates the theme, I think everyone who doesn't like NTR has already been disappointed with a game here, I myself have been disappointed with some games here, but because of the way it was treated in the game .

To do what I want to do, it has to exist in the game, because if all the characters led to a game over, or their death, or they started to hate the player because he let this happen to them, that would make the game same as option number 1 in my topic above.

There is only good because there is evil, if evil didn't exist, no one would be able to compare to know if it was good or bad, if I take away the player's choice, if I prevent something bad from happening in every way, then no of the characters really like the protagonist, because they never had any other option.