0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
new version is up
Thank you in advance for updating 0x52
This mod is universal and should work on any version of the game.
Tested it on 0.2.3 and it works. It only causes this issue, but Danson would have to fix it. For now, please add the attached file to the "game" directory to fix this (don't forget to remove this file after the issue has been fixed).

-edit-
Fixed the issue in mod version 1.2.2. (thanks to Meushi)
If you're experiencing this issue, please download the new mod version and choose to "unlock all gallery images" before opening the gallery.

Last edited:

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
I know this mod is universal and will work with all updates, but I was wondering if in the future maybe the mod might need to be updated to let you change the stats of every girl. Because as it stands right now I can not change the stats of Kate, Laura, Desitny, or Mei Li (I only played the newest release of the game and maybe those girls were added after the mod was made).

Or maybe, since I haven't seen anyone else mention it, I might be the only person having this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I know this mod is universal and will work with all updates, but I was wondering if in the future maybe the mod might need to be updated to let you change the stats of every girl. Because as it stands right now I can not change the stats of Kate, Laura, Desitny, or Mei Li (I only played the newest release of the game and maybe those girls were added after the mod was made).

Or maybe, since I haven't seen anyone else mention it, I might be the only person having this problem.
Thank you for reporting. The mod did indeed automatically detect new characters, but something when wrong trying to show all controls. I will try to release a fixed version today (I don't have time for it right now, but you should expect it in about 9 hours)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

As promised. Just updated the mod.

Reactions: Seriosha

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Yeah. The cheatmod doesn't work at all with 0.2.3a. I follwed the instructions to the letter and...nothing. No secret pictures, no scene replay - nada.
What do you mean? You don't get the "Cheats"-button in the right bottom of the phone?
Could you maybe check the log.txt file for lines starting with "0x52:"?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
That is exaclty what I am saying. No cheats button appearing on my pc version on the bottom right of the phone. I also do not have the log.txt file starting with 0x52.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
That is exaclty what I am saying. No cheats button appearing on my pc version on the bottom right of the phone. I also do not have the log.txt file starting with 0x52.
There's a file "log.txt" in the game's folder, next to "StayTrueStayYou.exe".
Open this file and look for lines starting with "0x52:". If there are none, the "0x52_cheats.rpa" file is in the incorrect folder

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Please, updated for : Stay True, Stay You [v0.2.3b]!
THANK YOU in advance...
The mod normally doesn't need to be updated for a new game version. As stated in the OP:
1612602618575.png

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so it will work on this new version or should we wait for update as version 2.4 is not stated in it

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Didn't work me. There was no change in the secrets or replays. After finishing v2.4 (before using mod) I had one secret uncovered and only had the first ten replays missing. After the mod there was no change. Do I need to reset the gallery to get it to work?

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Getting this error message any time I try to open the cheat menu. Tried at multiple different parts of the intro.

Brand new install of macOS, not played this game on this install before, so no saves.

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 01.21.07.png