Cheat Mod Ren'Py Stay True, Stay You cheatmod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Didn't work me. There was no change in the secrets or replays. After finishing v2.4 (before using mod) I had one secret uncovered and only had the first ten replays missing. After the mod there was no change. Do I need to reset the gallery to get it to work?
Did you click the "Unlock all replays" option in the mod?

Getting this error message any time I try to open the cheat menu. Tried at multiple different parts of the intro.

Brand new install of macOS, not played this game on this install before, so no saves.

View attachment 1173891
Are you sure you're using this mod? There's no variable charisma in this mod.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I fearlessly fear that I will betray my girlfriend. It's a personal taste, but I don't like any female character who has that hair. I don't know if it is because it is a widely used profile, but, to this day, it always ruins my relationship with any character who has this hair, like the MC's girlfriend has. Thanks for the update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Consider it tested for 0.2.5, unless you were planning on adding anything else, because all the features you have on there currently works with the latest, as of typing this, version that was released.

• Love
Reactions: 0x52

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Did you click the "Unlock all replays" option in the mod?
I am not seeing that option anywhere. I have the mod installed in the game folder. Where should I be looking to find "Unlock all replays"?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Since this is not harem game... can we play all content in one playthrough with this mod?
You cannot play all content in one playthrough, but you can unlock all scenes using the mod

I am not seeing that option anywhere. I have the mod installed in the game folder. Where should I be looking to find "Unlock all replays"?
The modmenu in in the phone (see first screenshot in OP)

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
XD
I did also universal gallery mod—for other game though—some time ago,
but I've used in my mod unrpyc decompiler to get persistent and Replay variables.
And yet you made it work without decompiling. XD

My first question is: Did you make it yourself?
And second: Can I reuse your method?
In case if I'd want to make another mod in the future.

Another difference between our mods is:
I didn't use eval and exec methods,
I've used .get, getattr and setattr instead.
By defining default value in get methods,
I could omit use of try except block.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
XD
I did also universal gallery mod—for other game though—some time ago,
but I've used in my mod unrpyc decompiler to get persistent and Replay variables.
And yet you made it work without decompiling. XD

My first question is: Did you make it yourself?
And second: Can I reuse your method?
In case if I'd want to make another mod in the future.

Another difference between our mods is:
I didn't use eval and exec methods,
I've used .get, getattr and setattr instead.
By defining default value in get methods,
I could omit use of try except block.
Of course I made is myself :D
If you want to reuse my code, I would appreciate it if you gave me some credit. If you didn't I woud probably never find out you used my code.

I see I used eval and exec in this, but I wrote that code about 1,5 year ago. I would probably do it different now.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Of course I made is myself :D
If you want to reuse my code, I would appreciate it if you gave me some credit. If you didn't I woud probably never find out you used my code.

I see I used eval and exec in this, but I wrote that code about 1,5 year ago. I would probably do it different now.
Of course I'd give credits to you.
I've managed to modify and use your x52ScreenReader method to my needs.
But in doing so, I encountered an issue in your method.
If button action is in If block, your method fails. (I mean If inside button block.)
I hope you can fix it, otherwise it will take more time for me to fix this.
Because I don't have an insight on button structures,
I mean I don't have a code to see each attribute and theirs attributes and so on.

EDIT: I've used .__dict__.items() and got some insight.
The last troublesome thing to do, is to check if a block is inside button or not.
I did it, but I feel like it could've been done better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52