VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Stay True, Stay You [v0.3.0] [Danson]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aristos

What an absurdly underrated game this is. Well, actually it's not underrated by those who played it but it's indeed largely ignored by the community.
    I already thought it when ep 1 came out and the game's only getting better.

I love everything about this game:
    - The gorgeous art.
    Renders are high quality and really polished, with huge attention to detail and bright colours which I happen to like.
    Animations are great, those blinking eyes add to the game's realism as well as some surprisingly good transition animations.
    Sex animations are better that 90% of what you'll find but they could still be a bit longer and with more realistic movements. This intends to be a constructive comment because I believe this dev would be able to make it. If I didn't I wouldn't even bother to mention it.

- The writing is simple yet very well done.
    The MC is a teenager whose life changes overnight as he is separated from his loved ones. We're still early into the story but so far it looks very interesting. No ridiculous family corruption, no forced incest, no retarded or bratty MC. The MC is a regular teenager, not a potential sexual offender. Good English, some nice humour and up to now a very good narrative pace. There's not much sex so far but, as I've already explained, our MC is a normal person (not a brainless animal) and we're only getting started.

- All ladies are realistic, without exaggerated features. None of them has the face or body of a goddess sent from heaven but they're indisputably attractive. And with different personalities, which hopefully will have the opportunity to develop as the game progresses.

- Many other aspects of this game are equally remarkable: the smooth transitions between scenes, the polished UI, the gorgeous menus, the musical selection...

The dev said he was working on a scene replay gallery for the upcoming release, so there's no objection I could make. What else can I say?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RedEldridge

Man. This one is special. Great renders. Great animations.
    Played chapter one around when it first dropped and have been coming back to check for updates on the regular.
    I was delighted to see that it had been updated recently.
    Cannot wait for the next installment.
    Danson , keep on , keeping on!

Edit: Hoping the MC's 'Landlady' will be reappearing. Would be a shame to not be able to interact with such a great model.

EDIT: Heartbroken the Mc's 'Landlady' left. Hopefully she will reappear.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bolero

I liked the game quite a bit, it is one of the better games i played lately. Girls are cute and sexy, renders are good, i did not skip through it just to see sexy scenes like i do in some games. You know that feeling when you play a couple of average or bad games and you cannot force yourself to finish them and just skip to see the scenes, and then think that you lost interest in these games. And then you stumble upon a really good game in which you do not want to miss a scene.
    I also like the attention to detail, like how all the girls have painted nails etc. and the gallery with the hidden images is a nice addition too.

There is one thing i kinda am not a fan of in games, and that is when you have a chance to have sex with a character or see her naked for the first time in a dream. Would have preferred that the first sexual encounter with the girls is in reality and not in dreams.
    It is not a big deal, just my preference.

Overall i really liked the game, mostly because of the characters and am looking forward to seeing more in the future.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

yanon1999

This game clearly has had quite a lot of work put into it, at least on the technical side. Graphics and animations are good and renders look crisp.

However, the dialogue is very lacking and stunted. The choices are rather bare-bones, and the characters sound really fake. The renders themselves, while good technically, are not particularly attractive or stirring. Girls are rather average, and MC looks very basic.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RubixKube

This game is by far the best I've played! The detail and amount of time put into it is amazing! It's funny, it's hot, it's sneaky in where it has its secrets. It's just a good game all around and needs to get out there more!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

atreeisme

Episode One is not all that long, but it is a good intro and provides a good sample of the artwork and writing. So far the artwork and writing are well done. The phone system is smooth and includes a tips menu to server as a guide. The story isn't a whole new concept, but the hook feels unique.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

avinash69

This is one of the best games i have seen. The way of presenting everything is really nice. The concept of the story is relatable and good going in the flow. Story is good with nice gameplay and models. As predictions i think it is going to grow good. MUST TRY I BET YOU WILL LOVE IT.:cool::cool:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cpaty

Great start and good amount of content, nice models and the English is really good too. Looking forward to follow the story. I'll definitely be following this game. Well done and keep the good work up!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

scalvi

The best part of the game is technical. Smooth animations, high quality static renders. The dev made a lot of work for sure.
    The game sounds great. Music is simple, but it always succeeds in maintaining the right atmosphere in the scene.
    It's not clear where the plot is going. I will wait for updates.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Johnendwar44

Best Renpy render I've ever seen! 10 out of 10
    Story got me hooked up to the point I felt really sad when MC had to move away.

Gallery unlocking pretty much surprised me, didn't expect to find them where they were.

Really excited to see updates on this game and more games by Danson.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Roslave12234

Great Game.
    I like the animations, art style and the story.
    The menu is very clean as well, I also adore the music and the characters which were introduced in the first episode.
    I'll hope the developer continues making this game and contributes more content to f95!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DrunkenLad

One of the best games I have tried from this genre. In my opinion the developer takes a lot of effort with the animations and renders. Also the story doesn't come too briefly, I am already curious about the second episode.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

akikospam74

I usually don't like to review games in very early versions, but this one deserves some props...

Really really good renders and animations, I'm really impressed. Sound effects add a nice touch, paired with nice background music.

Can't say much about the story or characters obviously, but they seem fine so far.

If the story doesn't suck, it has everything to be a top tier game...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

John64

Top quality renders. Decent writing. Though not much content so far, but that's 0.1, so it's ok. Pity it seems you have nothing to do with "mom" - she is one of the hottest models. I would definitely change her model with "the landlady" which provides you the room. She's also nice, but not so hot as mom.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ilham6192

ITS PERFECT GAMES!
    THE STORY IS AMAZING LOOK FORWARD TO IT!
    RENDER ARE HELL OF A BEAUTY!
    CHARACHTER AMAZING AND HAS THEIR OWN TASTE
    THE ANIMATION TOPIT UP!
    IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME <3
    ONE OF THE MOST EZIEST 5STAR
  16. 5.00 star(s)

KKona

Just wow, if the quality can remain at this level (from the albeit short beginning), it has potential to be one of the bests for sure. We need more games of this quality. The undoubtedly high workload that goes in to making games like these needs to be supported.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

Ok, I've played the game and it's good. Renders are great as well as the story. Quality is all ready there for a demo and i see potential in this game.

My only suggestions for this game is : don't force MC into relationships with unwanted characters. Let player decide that.

Other than that, the game is fine.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

balinorr

Ok i will rate this game 5 star because of the promise it shows, quality of render and good writing.
    so far the only down side(if you count that as a downside really) is the game being short but other than that the game has fantastic renders, the story is promising and it isn't so dry like most games.
    i won't add anything else because the story hasn't taken off yet and there is a lot more to be seen. but the game deserves a 5 star with this quality until it is proven otherwise.
    <<i will add more to the review in later chapters.>>
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Rafflemo

Very promising for a first episode. The writing is good with some incorporated humor. The UI feels comfortable and intuitive. The models look good and the characters feel distinct and relatable. Theres not yet much of a story; its more of a setup for the rest of the game, but even that seems thought out and with a plan for the future. Looking forward to updates.