RPGM Abandoned Steel Man T.O.W.E.R.'s Top Agent [Demo] [Stalker & Daemon]

stalkerdaemon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Hi! It's been a minute... hasn't it?

So good stuff first, Chapter 2 is finally in full swing and soon coming for your viewing pleasure!

"What do you mean by finally?"

Ahem... Well, you see... Me and Stalker had a nice working schedule going for months and when Coronna...

Corona?

Covid-19 hit we promptly and swiftly made accurate and necessary arrangements for swift continuation of developments.

That's what I would like to say, but both our families are in the risk group (with 2 of mine family members on imunossupressor) so I went into full panic mode.

Now things have settled down, I calmed my tits and everything is in working order.

Again I personally apologize for the untimely ghosting. All patreons received fair warning.

With that out of the way.

Chapter 2 will continue where we left with our genius philanthropist being forcefully invited to stay forever in sandland (Kidnapped by Terrorists *TM) and our green goblin look alike having his vacation delayed, much to his discontent.

In this chapter you will recruit your own team, this time hand picked by Latos and Chadwick, for Latos is not ready for Rupperfort 2: The Electric Boogaloo.

None of us are.

Last edited:

stalkerdaemon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
So I feel like this has been a tad bit one sided conversation, my fault really.

Let me try and change that.

In all seriousness, this looks pretty cool. Hope it goes well~
Thanks for the feed, other than the previous month, we are working to deliver more chapters and scenes, can't give a date yet as our artwork is outsourced so we are a two man team + 1 but I'll hazard a guess... somewhere in June.

im going to need some "you mother-fuckers!" with that SLJ...it seems like the right thing to do.

il DL and try it when i get a free moment, i get up at 5am for work, and am dead when i get home.
5am? that's not humane. I'm pressing "F".

Also.

What did you guys think of the game so far?

How the combat feels: is it good, is it bad?

How is the art for the characters?

Coffee or Tea?

When a tree fall in the forest and there is no one to hear does it make a sound? (It does not, fight me).

I would like to hear from you guys (and girls I am a equal opportunity little daemon).

Stay inside, Stay safe, Stay faping.

Reactions: jintoya

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
combat feels alright, though i could use some explanations on things so i dont have to guess what they do.
i didnt like how the gun the enemy uses just insta-KO'd my dude, i mean i own several guns, so i know its kinda how it works in real life, but i don't know if that's good for turn based things.

coffee.

i live in the forest, trust me, that tree makes a sound...
the real question is "when a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around, is that creature still watching you sleep?"

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Just got some Alpha Artwork. I liked, so I decided to share. She will be one of the party members. Just to say that we are still here and working : P

Bonnie Moure. : P

Edit: I also asked for the thread to be updates with more CGs.

stalkerdaemon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Funny how they see Bonnie before me.

You never call me anymore.... Q.Q

Looking good tho.

PSA: This comment contains sarcasm. Me and Roguen communicate daily, this image just slipped by.

Last edited:
Reactions: StalkerRoguen

tryatry

Jul 17, 2017
You should have the option of buying equipment during a mission, and there should be an indicator of when a briefing is read or not. UI is a bit clunky but thats probably rpgm limitations. Otherwise quite interesting, want to see what happens next.
Kudos

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Steel Man [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (517 MB/ 118 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.