redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Steins-Gate-0-Package-Illust_09-15-15.jpg

Overview:
"This is the story of the 'future' that could not be saved."

December, 2010 - Beta Worldline: The protagonist, Okabe Rintarou, at the end of suffering through countless hardships and sorrows, has abandoned all efforts in saving "her." Okabe sinks into the depths of despair, and his friends grow concerned for his well-being.

But what of "she" who could not be saved?
Learn of her through the tale of "Zero," where new characters and encounters converge.

Yes... "she" is still there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Original Title: シュタインズ・ゲート・ゼロ
Developer: 5pb. Games
Censored: No sexual content
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Prequel: Steins;Gate
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras:

99850.jpg 99851.jpg 99852.jpg 99899.jpg 94141.jpg 94142.jpg 94143.jpg 94144.jpg 94145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

InsaneMadScientist

Jan 15, 2018
I personally love it, find it better than the first one on a lot of points (an ambiance way more dark in here, and I feel like it developped even more the main characters from first one) with sadly some really annoying things about it (like some really useless characters and some really interesting plot lines just stopping in the middle of it)

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
great vn, little suprised to see it here, now all we need is the original as well for those that haven't played either.

Reactions: armcoZ

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
ohhh mad scientist turn sad scientist. Thanks for the depression.(y)(y)

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Steins;Gaaaaaaaaaattte!!! Because time travels a paradox that you can never win.
Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure there's a cannon hentai adaption of this out there somewhere. :unsure:

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
i dont care about the no sexual content in this one the story can fuckme just enough

mychow

Dec 12, 2017
Alright, I never expected my first comment on this site would be for a non-hentai game. However, this is fucking amazing. I prefer the original better, but this is still amazing on its own merit.

Reactions: Twistty and Hones