EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Many thanks for the share, i have to finish the last true route in the first game and i can go

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
A good addition to my favorite visual novel series of all time. Each route had me emotionally compromised. Bravo.

lefravoix

Dec 3, 2019
Is this the Steam version or the English-patched Japanese version? If it is the former, could you upload the Japanese version too? Many thanks.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this the Steam version or the English-patched Japanese version? If it is the former, could you upload the Japanese version too? Many thanks.
I would assume it's the steam version as when i downloaded my darlings embrace it had steam files

lefravoix

Dec 3, 2019
I would assume it's the steam version as when i downloaded my darlings embrace it had steam files
That's different. Darling's Embrace is only available to the West/in English on Steam, so no shit. While Steins;Gate 0 before the Steam version had an English patch to the JP version (the date this thread was created indeed corresponds to the English patch's and way before the Steam one came). The screenshots on this thread come from that version, but I want to be sure it isn't the Steam version. Before anyone of you says "download it and check for yourself", my Internet atm is very very slow so I really can't.