Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fulfilling their comodities contracts (rather than their military contracts) will also increase their rep statuses. You can also fulfill military contracts where the opponent is the Raider faction or the Flea faction without any adverse effects to the rep status of any of the various "commerce" factions. It still takes a while to get the rep status of those 2 factions above 60, but it is doable.
i fill orders every day but still those 2 don't go up (rather go down since udar i think is 0.2% down every day/month).

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I very much like the game, too much management of prod, resources etc... but still like it, however I hate the reseting of the political reputations by faction, I can build up high reputations with several factions and suddenly they are all back to "0"
there must be something wrong in the way it accounts for this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I very much like the game, too much management of prod, resources etc... but still like it, however I hate the reseting of the political reputations by faction, I can build up high reputations with several factions and suddenly they are all back to "0"
there must be something wrong in the way it accounts for this
you do something which is seen bad.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Xavster Something not right I didn't allow any ship from lavarian to pass and still they engage with the other people and alexia saying she'll keep them in opposite sides when they dock. Didn't like them since the start game so meanwhile you decide what to do I'll send my ships to destroy all their missions :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes