Mahikol

Jun 3, 2017
I like the art, but why add the annoying grinds? It adds nothing to the game except having to do the exact same training / shooting many times in a row.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Why I am getting some mommy vibes from this game???
Well, if you mean a particular game you're referring to as Mommy, I'm not catching the reference, so I'm not sure. If you're wondering if MC's going to hook up with his mother the admiral, the "Meet someone else" at the bar where he has drinks with his mother in a mask seems to push us in that direction.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I like the art, but why add the annoying grinds? It adds nothing to the game except having to do the exact same training / shooting many times in a row.
i can't seem to get strength past 9 or dexterity past 6, no matter how many times i repeat the training

TA2021

Jun 18, 2021
Is there an console commands, the only thing I found as of currently is

Money = # of credits you want

But for stats wise, I can't seem to find a correct input that actually works? Anyone know the stat commands in the console?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Honestly, I just used a save editor to bump my stats to 10.

And I might be the only one here who thinks this, but I don't know, this game just doesn't click for me. I was excited to see they brought back the artists from SHELTER, but at the same time the rest of the game just does nothing for me.

Some points that grate for me:
- The protagonist is a linguist...who is woken up 3 months after a first contact?! Like seriously?! What the hell is wrong with this expedition?
- The colony ship feels more like a cruise liner rather than a desperate attempt to continue Humanity's survival as a species.
- "Necessities are free but you need to buy other luxuries" This just feels stupid for some reason that I am finding very difficult to articulate and I can only sum it up as "Everything on a colony ship would be a necessity or it isn't coming onboard. Bring other stuff as a luxury item, but chances are you can make it after the colony has been established".
- Saki's injury. One of your engineers gets crippled and the immediate response is "Defrost another engineer, because this one is useless now!" You already have crew that can handle the heavy lifting, you can't just throw out one of your engineers because she doesn't have an arm now, she can still monitor systems and direct crews. I got to that point and I'm just hoping the aliens eat them all.

I could go on, especially with how piecemeal the plot feels, but I think I'm just going to have to step back and take in a deep breath.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I could go on, especially with how piecemeal the plot feels, but I think I'm just going to have to step back and take in a deep breath.
If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts (la la la)
Then repeat to yourself "its just a show, I should really just relax!"

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018

And I might be the only one here who thinks this, but I don't know, this game just doesn't click for me. I was excited to see they brought back the artists from SHELTER, but at the same time the rest of the game just does nothing for me.

- The protagonist is a linguist...who is woken up 3 months after a first contact?! Like seriously?! What the hell is wrong with this expedition?
- The colony ship feels more like a cruise liner rather than a desperate attempt to continue Humanity's survival as a species.
- "Necessities are free but you need to buy other luxuries" This just feels stupid for some reason that I am finding very difficult to articulate and I can only sum it up as "Everything on a colony ship would be a necessity or it isn't coming onboard. Bring other stuff as a luxury item, but chances are you can make it after the colony has been established".
- Saki's injury. One of your engineers gets crippled and the immediate response is "Defrost another engineer, because this one is useless now!" You already have crew that can handle the heavy lifting, you can't just throw out one of your engineers because she doesn't have an arm now, she can still monitor systems and direct crews. I got to that point and I'm just hoping the aliens eat them all.

The story still doesn't reveal any crucial information but I think it's more likes these:
- The people on the ship are in a freezing capsule and will wake up together but something happens so everyone doesn't wake up at the same time. (Maria's lover also still sleeps and somehow will wake up in the far future)
- Mc is woken because he's needed.
- The colony ship which has many people and occupations must need a long-term space condition. (American warships also have Freezone and snooker tables// Another one I prefer is the battleship in Legend of Galactic heroes... One battleship has a lot of commodities)
To make people happy and increase work efficiency also needs a lot of comforts.
- You can think it's the system for crew members to work hard rather than a commies lifestyle in which you gain the same even how hard you work for the ship.
*I think the size of the ship maybe the size of a small town [10 - 100 households] or bigger toward a middle size town.
** We have basic suppliers for everyone but they're the basic needs. If you want specific things to suit your taste, you need to work harder to gain special in ship currency. (Capitalism)
*** Depend on how you see them. People are built differently. Some show benevolence but some show efficiency first.
Well, Saki replaces her arm so she still works just fine. (For those who venture down below maybe has a lot of interesting setting)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Just because it's tagged doesn't mean it is. The dev just went straight to saying he "finished" it and then immediately jumping ship. It's very obvious by playing through it that the game is unfinished
That's why in my next comment about I answered that's why I call them vaporware.

The story still doesn't reveal any crucial information but I think it's more likes these:
- The people on the ship are in a freezing capsule and will wake up together but something happens so everyone doesn't wake up at the same time. (Maria's lover also still sleeps and somehow will wake up in the far future)
- Mc is woken because he's needed.
- The colony ship which has many people and occupations must need a long-term space condition. (American warships also have Freezone and snooker tables// Another one I prefer is the battleship in Legend of Galactic heroes... One battleship has a lot of commodities)
To make people happy and increase work efficiency also needs a lot of comforts.
- You can think it's the system for crew members to work hard rather than a commies lifestyle in which you gain the same even how hard you work for the ship.
*I think the size of the ship maybe the size of a small town [10 - 100 households] or bigger toward a middle size town.
** We have basic suppliers for everyone but they're the basic needs. If you want specific things to suit your taste, you need to work harder to gain special in ship currency. (Capitalism)
*** Depend on how you see them. People are built differently. Some show benevolence but some show efficiency first.
Well, Saki replaces her arm so she still works just fine. (For those who venture down below maybe has a lot of interesting setting)
You made me think in another life...

Reactions: Mr.Hide
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes