Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, could you tell me exactly where the folder with the statistics of the main character is located? I can't find it in any way

Last edited:

iamdefiant

Apr 12, 2021
I'm stuck on the "Input your stats" screen at the beginning on Android. Something I'm missing? All points have been assigned.

longvosong4

Jul 5, 2021
My RondaxMaria quest just never seem to trigger (Got Ronda spa 1st scene and all of Maria). My Strenght stuck at 9 so i thought thats the problem. Went to save editor to made it 10 and then 20 - nothing happened. Is this a bug or am i just did something wrong?

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Anyone know on the Patreon if there's plans for futa/trans characters? Considering they were in the last game..
There's at least a (unfinished) quest where the beefy gym lady is curious about having a dick short term. So there will at least be stuff for her. And since it's implied that you'll get that from alien tech, can probably assume you can get your hands on some alien ladydick
But yeah, I would also like to see some more trans characters.

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Guys, could you tell me exactly where the folder with the statistics of the main character is located? I can't find it in any way
what do you mean "folder with the statistics"? Ingame it's laptop -> Stats (left tab) / or in savefiles (game folder) and you can use saveeditor for them.

btw, anyone knows, how to reach this lady in game? I opened all other scenes with other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: got it, just need to talk with Jack in hangar and later in the bar (and go on...).

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I continued with a save of the previous version. I only have 1. Getting stronger, 2. Best Score as active objectives and am not getting further.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes