falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I'm in the path of making peace between the tribes. I created the potion, "married" the queen, got back to the spaceship, but the "I Want Peace" task is stuck and can't progress with anything else besides some repeatable side tasks.

I tried restarting the game, skipping through all of it and it stucked again. Note that I'm not using the patch.

Any solutions? Is the game just bugged?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Looking at the patch that is linked here I'm 95% sure that it should not be causing any issues unless the dev deliberatly checks for alterations in their code which I haven't looked at. It hasn't been updated in a few version, correct? I might take a stab at updating and potentially fixing things on Sunday when I have some time.

Edit: Wait, I see where the patch breaks things. It requires some new dialogue. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. But yes, the patch will break things currently.
Bro if you make it, you are a Hero :ROFLMAO: :love:

Yesterday while I was playing and I noticed that both the mother and sister's quests just didn't go (hope only that), I almost got a little lump in my throat. Because this game was born with the basic incest in the game. And now seeing that the author doesn't notice or simply avoids putting the patch hurts a lot. It's a shame that a game like this has to lose the canon story to patreon rules. I hope the author switches to subscribestar soon. Or that at least at the beginning of the game, he can insert a relationship system. After all, are only 2/4 characters if you take into account the bro/father, who is certainly there only for the plot. What does it take for him to write a script that says: who are she for the MC? What is the MC for her? And do this for 2/4 characters in game.

Hope you can solve this break problem.
Thank you

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.47
Sat Aug 26 11:08:24 2023

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.47
Sat Aug 26 11:08:24 2023
If your seeing this your using the patch on the game which currently breaks. You can get past that without the patch, or wait until someone updates the patch.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
If your seeing this your using the patch on the game which currently breaks. You can get past that without the patch, or wait until someone updates the patch.
Good to know. Although phrasing suggests there are multiple people working on either the patch or multiple patches?

bababoj69

Feb 15, 2022
maybe share the fix ?
others have same problem!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone help me with Ronda?
I try to help her with Maria, but then with Maria i understand that she do not want, so i made a save file there.
So to see every things with Ronda. So the first things i do is. Understand Maria and tell Ronda that she is not interested. Ronda is sad but accept it.
At this poi i have different choice with her.
Romance (ofc i have the possibility to romance her, she accept and we do sex)
Corrupt (The MC aggressively puts his hand on her neck and she gets angry. After that nothing else happens)
Femdom (The MC submit to her, then the MC start to lick her pussy)

After Romance or Femdom, the quest (Opposites Attract is update) and tell me to go to the bar to meet them.
But at the bar i cant see them... i am missing something?
Also corrupt do not give me anything.

GC gallery
Ronda 1 is unlocked to accept her in the spa
Ronda 2 is winning the fight and telling her that you want a romantic story with her.
Ronda 3 is the femdom choice.

But how i unlock the gallery Ronda 4 to 17?

Ronda 18 to 27 are threesome with Ronda and Maria and you can obtein just help ronda with Maria.

But look like that if you do not help her the quest "Opposites Attract" not go ahead? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Can someone help me?
Thank you

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Bro if you make it, you are a Hero :ROFLMAO: :love:

Yesterday while I was playing and I noticed that both the mother and sister's quests just didn't go (hope only that), I almost got a little lump in my throat. Because this game was born with the basic incest in the game. And now seeing that the author doesn't notice or simply avoids putting the patch hurts a lot. It's a shame that a game like this has to lose the canon story to patreon rules. I hope the author switches to subscribestar soon. Or that at least at the beginning of the game, he can insert a relationship system. After all, are only 2/4 characters if you take into account the bro/father, who is certainly there only for the plot. What does it take for him to write a script that says: who are she for the MC? What is the MC for her? And do this for 2/4 characters in game.

Hope you can solve this break problem.
Thank you
Before working on a patch I can confirm that even this new update is 100% written with incest in mind. There are new variables introduced that a patch is supposed to change, like how Lara refers to the MC. There are even entire "censored" bits of dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem is these censored parts don't exist and need to be patched in. But there is also the fact that one variable is seemingly used to halt progress if it is changed, which is why you couldn't trigger the quests.
I'm assuming the dev intends to only release a patch once the game is finished or once he has a presence on a platform other than Patreon.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay is he blue star quest meant to fail even if you do give jack advice, he mentions who his girl is and that mission log says you shoud get an introduced after her perfomance but the perfomance never happenes before going on the mission and going on the mission causes the Blue Star quest to fail.
If you had open quests, you should have waited to go on the mission to the planet until you completed all ship board quest tasks. Any open quest tasks from the ship will automatically fail if not resolved prior to leaving the ship for the alien planet.

You meet "Blue Star" aka Amber in the bar where she sings. Initially, you have a conversation with her regarding Jack. She advises that she sees Jack as a friend and will have sex with MC if you choose that option when she invites you to her quarters.
When you approach the bar, you will see a screen that gives you the option to meet with Amber (Blue Star) which initiates her quest. There are other options that appear there as well like meeting with your mother (the admiral) and Lara for the dinner date after the shooting range competition. Each of those options will have a selection option in the passage to the bar that looks something like this image...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.26 - 14.54.18.02.png

That screenshot above is from my current save post planetary mission but the initial option to meet with Amber is the same. The initial meeting may be to meet with Jack and Amber, not just Amber. My memory is a bit foggy on that as it's been quite a while since I played the early game. The image above appears even now to earn credits with Amber's post quest opportunity.

Once you get through the initial conversation and the optional intimate scene with Amber she gives you a job opportunity to introduce her before she sings. She pays 7 credits per intro and you can repeat that process 4 or 5 times every day. It is the best money that MC can earn on the ship. You can also help Jack in the hangar for 5 credits per session. I recommend working at least a few sessions with Jack as he will eventually invite you to the bar. THAT is when you first meet Amber and initiate the next part of that quest as detailed above. Going forward, Jack is always present at Amber's shows so you only have that one initial opportunity to have sex with her. Take it or leave it, your option, but it is the only time you will have that option with Amber. Because of Jack's presence you do not get an encore performance in Amber's bed but without Jack's invitation you do not meet Amber. Also, not sure if you get the intro job offer if you don't have sex with Amber. I make a lot of saves playing these games. Save a lot is another helpful hint from PapaPhat :)

Amber pays better than Jack but you will need to purchase a bag of chips for your movie date with Saki, the hot mechanic with the prosthetic arm from the hangar. A bag of chips in the cafeteria costs 5 credits. You have zero credits before working with Jack. You see Saki working in the hangar when Jack is not working. IIRC, Saki works days and Jack works evenings but I may have that reversed... She's a fun diversion and attractively rendered IMHO.:devilish: While there is no repeat sex with Amber, you do have repeatable sex scenes with Saki.

My best advice for the early game prior to departing for the mission to the alien planet is to complete ALL quest tasks before departure. Any open quest tasks will fail automatically. The only quests that will remain open will specifically advise that you have completed all you can at the current time. The two examples that stick out in my mind are obtaining the futa potion for coach Ronda and relationship quest for Lara that involves talking to Dr. Maria. Ronda's side quest requires action on the alien planet and Lara's is stalled until after you return and speak with Dr. Maria.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you had open quests, you should have waited to go on the mission to the planet until you completed all ship board quest tasks. Any open quest tasks from the ship will automatically fail if not resolved prior to leaving the ship for the alien planet.

You meet "Blue Star" aka Amber in the bar where she sings. Initially, you have a conversation with her regarding Jack. She advises that she sees Jack as a friend and will have sex with MC if you choose that option when she invites you to her quarters.
When you approach the bar, you will see a screen that gives you the option to meet with Amber (Blue Star) which initiates her quest. There are other options that appear there as well like meeting with your mother (the admiral) and Lara for the dinner date after the shooting range competition. Each of those options will have a selection option in the passage to the bar that looks something like this image...
View attachment 2881528

That screenshot above is from my current save post planetary mission but the initial option to meet with Amber is the same. The initial meeting may be to meet with Jack and Amber, not just Amber. My memory is a bit foggy on that as it's been quite a while since I played the early game. The image above appears even now to earn credits with Amber's post quest opportunity.

Once you get through the initial conversation and the optional intimate scene with Amber she gives you a job opportunity to introduce her before she sings. She pays 7 credits per intro and you can repeat that process 4 or 5 times every day. It is the best money that MC can earn on the ship. You can also help Jack in the hangar for 5 credits per session. I recommend working at least a few sessions with Jack as he will eventually invite you to the bar. THAT is when you first meet Amber and initiate the next part of that quest as detailed above. Going forward, Jack is always present at Amber's shows so you only have that one initial opportunity to have sex with her. Take it or leave it, your option, but it is the only time you will have that option with Amber. Because of Jack's presence you do not get an encore performance in Amber's bed but without Jack's invitation you do not meet Amber. Also, not sure if you get the intro job offer if you don't have sex with Amber. I make a lot of saves playing these games. Save a lot is another helpful hint from PapaPhat :)

Amber pays better than Jack but you will need to purchase a bag of chips for your movie date with Saki, the hot mechanic with the prosthetic arm from the hangar. A bag of chips in the cafeteria costs 5 credits. You have zero credits before working with Jack. You see Saki working in the hangar when Jack is not working. IIRC, Saki works days and Jack works evenings but I may have that reversed... She's a fun diversion and attractively rendered IMHO.:devilish: While there is no repeat sex with Amber, you do have repeatable sex scenes with Saki.

My best advice for the early game prior to departing for the mission to the alien planet is to complete ALL quest tasks before departure. Any open quest tasks will fail automatically. The only quests that will remain open will specifically advise that you have completed all you can at the current time. The two examples that stick out in my mind are obtaining the futa potion for coach Ronda and relationship quest for Lara that involves talking to Dr. Maria. Ronda's side quest requires action on the alien planet and Lara's is stalled until after you return and speak with Dr. Maria.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
If I may I would like to add some advice too. For those who start playing, from the beginning for the first time or for those who simply want to do it again for the better. My advice is to:

start with all states to 3.
Then after the introdution, you can go to you room. And read to increse you intelligence.
Just do like this. Read, Read, sleep. Read, Read sleep. Till you Int from 3 go to 5 for now this is the max through reading.
Then me advice is to go to the brothel! Finish the two prostitute event, raise you sexuality from 3 to 6! Help the prostitute, do not do evil things! This way you raise 3 sexuality point.
Why this is important?

If you have a low level of sexuality, the sex scenes will be shorter. You will not see all the full sex scene. And if she's your first time with a rank of lv 3, the first woman you go with, she'll win over you. And therefore she will not be fully satisfied. Since you will have arrived before her. (ofc after the sex, you sexuality level) so you go from level 3 to 4.

For example, let's take the singer mentioned above "Amber". If you fuck her at lv 3 she come after you, and you read Amber win this match. You see the MC cum to soon, while Amber after, not fully satisfy. But anyway happy. And the sex scene is a little less then normal. But if you go there at level 4/5/6 sexuality, she come before the MC, you literally make her squirt :ROFLMAO: because you have more experience in sexuality then her! So she is really satisfy and happy. Also the animation is a bit longer, and you can read, the MC win this match.

This is the same thing with all the girls/women in game. If you try to fuck Saki at level 3, you doesn't fully satisfy her.

So me advice is to go to the prostitute first. To maximize you sexually experience.
I can understand that someone can say, but in this we you first time is with a prostitute and i do not like that.

Well in my game, when me MC go to the prostitute (5 credit prostitute) asked me if it was my first time. I told her no. I thought that the MC, before going into hibernation, had already been with a girl he fell in love with. And that after the hibernation, he needed some exercise again :LOL:

But in case you do not like this way, you can always go with normal girls/women. After every sex encounter you sexuality level up. So on the ship you only lose one metch. At last for what i see, the sexual level on the ship is like lv 4 to see every sex scene there.

Anyway the max level status you can go on the ship, before depart to the planet is
5 int, 5 charm, 8 str, 5 karma, 6 sexuality, 8 dexterity

Base on the choice you can also go for 9 str. But in this way you lose the sex scene with Ronda. And i do not know if you can do anything with her after.
At level 8 you can win easy Ronda, you do not need a boost.
The same thing with MC's sister, just training more with the gun, and you level up to 8 dexterity. Easy win again.
You can also cheat if you have 5 int, hacking the polygon. But if you have 8 dex, you win anyway.
For the charm, you can raise it with Amber, every time you help her on the stage, you obtein 1 charm. Till lv 5.
With 5 charm you obtein more money in Amber stage. If i am not mistaken 6 credit at stage.

If you can raise more the states, i do not know, because i'm stuck on the spaceship, waiting for the incest patch :LOL:
so i do not know on the planet if you can raise more the states

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Before working on a patch I can confirm that even this new update is 100% written with incest in mind. There are new variables introduced that a patch is supposed to change, like how Lara refers to the MC. There are even entire "censored" bits of dialogue.
Problem is these censored parts don't exist and need to be patched in. But there is also the fact that one variable is seemingly used to halt progress if it is changed, which is why you couldn't trigger the quests.
I'm assuming the dev intends to only release a patch once the game is finished or once he has a presence on a platform other than Patreon.
well at least now we are sure that in one way or another, in the scripts, incest has not been removed, but censored. I hope the developer will switch to subscribestar as soon as possible. I hope he read this message, because in this way at least he won't have any more blocks or problems. And he will be free to write the story that he had in mind at the beginning. Or if so, if he really wants to be on patreon, at least create a relationship system.

Cant wait to try you patch. I also see someone post another patch, but today i cant try it... so i do not know if that patch fix some things.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
well at least now we are sure that in one way or another, in the scripts, incest has not been removed, but censored. I hope the developer will switch to subscribestar as soon as possible. I hope he read this message, because in this way at least he won't have any more blocks or problems. And he will be free to write the story that he had in mind at the beginning. Or if so, if he really wants to be on patreon, at least create a relationship system.

Cant wait to try you patch. I also see someone post another patch, but today i cant try it... so i do not know if that patch fix some things.
I looked at the that JuanDev posted and at a glance it does all the things it needs to do so all credit to him.
So unless someone reports problems with that patch I'm not going to work on another one. It would be interesting to know if JuanDev wrote that one himself or if he got that one from a certain someone:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes