Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
At this point I think we need to wait for some other modder to take over the incest patch, i think JuanDev either no longer uses the forum, or has pulled out of it. Such a pity. Because his patch was really good. I seriously hope there is a modder who can continue this patch. This game really deserve to be play in incest.

Homelessalone

May 27, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'doctor_room_return'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/maria/rondamaria.rpyc", line 472, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Fri Oct 13 19:44:47 2023

this bug occurs when i lay with doctor and ronda together and clicked on sexual stat increased button

joaodudu22

Aug 5, 2017

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/maria/rondamaria.rpyc", line 472, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Fri Oct 13 19:44:47 2023

this bug occurs when i lay with doctor and ronda together and clicked on sexual stat increased button
Same here, for the looks of it seems to be a missing file in the events/ folder, although I could be wrong since I don't know python or else I would have already fixed it myself.

albel112

May 9, 2019
so far looks good but it has few issues, like character stats and atleast 3 broken quest, (could be specific way of compleating, like 3 some scene)
about stats, i can only upgrade strenght and dexterity, so ignore those 2 stats at start of game xD, making sex int,charisma 5 is way to go, or else player get stuck with low stats that are not strenght and dex xD
3 side quests im unable to compeate, i get error and have to rollback or load save -> blue star, opposites attract, close relationship, i had to ignore and make them fail.
cant wait for more content.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How is the patch applied?
All patches and mods go in the "game" folder
Open the main Stellar Dream folder and drop the patch into the subfolder with the long red line in the image.
Screenshot 2023-10-08 144236.png
You'll see other files in the main folder too but I cut those as I made this for a different game initially and cut out the game specific parts of the image to make it universal because ALL Ren'Py titles are the same. Patches and mods go in the game folder. Hope this helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: That patch is not a zip so right click to DL and select "Save linked content as..." which allows you to choose where to DL the file. You can actually DL the file directly into the Stellar Dream game folder if you choose. One last word to the wise... Whenever I am trying out a new patch, I make a copy of my game for patch testing in case something goes wrong. You can put the copy in any other folder including out on your desktop. Once you test and prove the new patch is working for you, then you may delete the other copy without the patch/mod in it and keep the patched copy. :)

Last edited:

geddout

Aug 12, 2016

While running game code:
Same here
I got stuck here as well and I don't know where to begin with renpy scripts. I loaded the save in an old version and it let me proceed. Just load, finish the scene then save and proceed in the current version. You can grab that here

0Knight

Dec 26, 2022

While running game code:

Same here, for the looks of it seems to be a missing file in the events/ folder, although I could be wrong since I don't know python or else I would have already fixed it myself.
I got stuck here as well and I don't know where to begin with renpy scripts. I loaded the save in an old version and it let me proceed. Just load, finish the scene then save and proceed in the current version. You can grab that here

I already posted a fix to this in this thread, just take a look:
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-dream-v0-48-winterlook.109576/post-11925082

Reactions: joaodudu22

D1QAZ

Dec 29, 2019
It's the I-patch! Read the forum and you will see that we've had a rather detailed discussion over the ineffectiveness of the patch over the last 24 hours or so.

The patch needs updated every time the game is updated. That isn't happening. If you DL the game and replay from the start with no patch you should have zero errors. I've already proven that to myself. Give it a go or don't...

Adventure ever on, Phat
I have deleted the incest patch and entire game itself along with the all of the roaming saves and data. I redownloaded the game and extracted it in its own seperate folder and still I get an error message after the Threesome scene. What say you know wise guy?

Reactions: Homelessalone

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have deleted the incest patch and entire game itself along with the all of the roaming saves and data. I redownloaded the game and extracted it in its own seperate folder and still I get an error message after the Threesome scene. What say you know wise guy?
Worked for me. See the dev. IDK. Apologies for your piss poor luck, I guess. Did you try to select different options during the scene? It may only be one path that has an error. I played the threesome and had zero errors.

Make a save immediately after ignoring the error (if able to ignore) then send that to Winterlook for fixing. Best advice I have and all I have to say to a wise ass who calls me wise guy just for trying to be helpful.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to continue from below point?

1. I cleared the first world and got back to the ship.
2. I talked to the commander on the bridge who told me to report to the captain in the office.
3. I talked to the captain who said I should take the ship BACK to the first world for a second time.

Regardless of time of day I have the following issues:
- visiting the hanger never gives the option to take a ship anywhere
- visiting the gym always says "I don't need to go there anymore" even though I have the futa potion for Rhonda
- Main quest says to talk to Cassandra but visiting her has no clickable options or extra info, she just tells me to leave the bridge.
- I haven't identified the secret woman in the bar yet, but I no longer get an option to meet her after having gone to the first world.

On a side note, I am absolutely loving the game and it's art style. So exotic, a real pleasure to play.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes