1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can we finally have some action with the family members? Or it's still in the build up?

I know this game is "somewhat" recent btw, so I understand if there isn't, simply were my favorite characters. The nurse was alright. The gym girl dunno why her personality pissed me off at the time lmao.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
How do I start the route for Cassandra? I finished the quest of making peace with the two tribes and returned to the ship, had a small interaction with her and that's it.

Edit: i'm just asking since I found of lot of scenes of Cassandra in the gallery

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2016
So I wake up from cold storage meet my old pals after finding out ive been on ice for 4 years was told I needed to imideiately report to the general I aint no bitch If I don't pursue those gains am I even a real man? Sure all these other girls were in in face for attention but I got the Gym got swall Fucked the shit out of the Amazon that was a bench press Its been two weeks sense I woke up.

Sure I could talk to my boss but my best friend was being tricked by a drug addict and sorted that shit out then proply got a blow job from the hot nurse sure I could give you a complete break down but Currently to busy getting to whores to kiss and make up

10/10 can't wait to encounter some snake and goblin bitches

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
So I wake up from cold storage meet my old pals after finding out ive been on ice for 4 years was told I needed to imideiately report to the general I aint no bitch If I don't pursue those gains am I even a real man? Sure all these other girls were in in face for attention but I got the Gym got swall Fucked the shit out of the Amazon that was a bench press Its been two weeks sense I woke up.

Sure I could talk to my boss but my best friend was being tricked by a drug addict and sorted that shit out then proply got a blow job from the hot nurse sure I could give you a complete break down but Currently to busy getting to whores to kiss and make up

10/10 can't wait to encounter some snake and goblin bitches
Don't forget about banging your own mothe... I mean ''teacher'' and ''childhood friend'', just in case in children are near who could hear this :)

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
it's great

points to improve
  • navigation - its a real pain
  • indication that you have maxed a skill (lets you grind for no gain)
  • way to earn credits (only 1 way and u get 5 at a time, nothing for bringing scouts home?
  • indicator that quest is done for this version. (eg mine says visit both in brothel, but cant progress)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
it's great

points to improve
  • navigation - its a real pain
  • indication that you have maxed a skill (lets you grind for no gain)
  • way to earn credits (only 1 way and u get 5 at a time, nothing for bringing scouts home?
  • indicator that quest is done for this version. (eg mine says visit both in brothel, but cant progress)
Hello, friend;)(y)
Navigation... It is what it is... Just need to get used to it.
I already covered skills and earning credits here... https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=9800195
Quest indicator... Once you complete all of the tasks that can be completed in the current update or section of the game (ship vs planet vs back on ship) the message in the quest DOES update to advise that you have gone as far as you can in the current situation. IDK WTF is happening in your brothel without more detail on the situation. Do you have at least 10 credits? Rose is only 5 credits per shag, the android is 10 credits per shag. I recommend leveling your sex skill at the brothel before having encounters with your shipmates as a better sex skill will open more scene options.

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: sarb

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
thanks!!!hero!!!
content with the "admiral"too

Last edited:
Reactions: WedgeMan

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
any news. im still stuck
Nope, didn't find fix so I deleted game and moved on.
How do I start the route for Cassandra? I finished the quest of making peace with the two tribes and returned to the ship, had a small interaction with her and that's it.

Edit: i'm just asking since I found of lot of scenes of Cassandra in the gallery
I found it, there's a buggy massage from Cassandra in CONTACTS, just click on it (it is "unavailable") and the quest continues (y)

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes