dr4g0n0v3rl0rd

Aug 27, 2017
No pregnancy in this one?

Sorry, let me elaborate, this originally sounded rude. Was not my intention. I was only asking because the previous game S.H.E.L.T.E.R. had it so I was just asking.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No pregnancy in this one?

Sorry, let me elaborate, this originally sounded rude. Was not my intention. I was only asking because the previous game S.H.E.L.T.E.R. had it so I was just asking.
I think is to soon. I mean in Shelter the pregnancy start to happen at end game.
Perhaps when stellar dream is almost complete, winterlook, start to add one at one every pregnancy girls/women.
At last i hope so, because i really love pregnancy sex scene :love: :ROFLMAO:

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
0.54 is here ! This is probably going to be the last time I send update since I’ve got personal problems in life and I can’t afford to support on patreon anymore, sorry to let you guys down.

Win.32 Mega

win.64
Mega

Linux
Mega

Mac
Mega

Android
Mega

walktrough 0.54
Mega

Changelog:
1)You can now visit Hope 2 and explore its city.
2) 2 new H scenes with the guard and nun(requiures specific choice and stats check).
Thank you for your support! Majority of the backgrounds for Hope 2 is done, so next update expect combat, quests and more scenes.
o7 to a real one. Your sacrifices won't be forgotten comrade...

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
Unless I am stupid lol this is a softlock on the game. You have to talk to Losca to go fight the whatever in the sewers in order to talk to the mayor. However it says it is not available in the build and there is no way to leave the planet. Anyone know if I am doing this wrong or if the game is actually softlocked. 1718493561809.png

Reactions: Ssato243

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Unless I am stupid lol this is a softlock on the game. You have to talk to Losca to go fight the whatever in the sewers in order to talk to the mayor. However it says it is not available in the build and there is no way to leave the planet. Anyone know if I am doing this wrong or if the game is actually softlocked. View attachment 3739923
im also soft locked ive tried everything and nothing seems to work

Reactions: nifdfdf

Blankyyz

Sep 12, 2022
Unless I am stupid lol this is a softlock on the game. You have to talk to Losca to go fight the whatever in the sewers in order to talk to the mayor. However it says it is not available in the build and there is no way to leave the planet. Anyone know if I am doing this wrong or if the game is actually softlocked. View attachment 3739923
I think that's the end of the current update, changelog only says you can explore hope 2

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
"Softlock" here is probably on purpose since there is nothing to do outside of the new location.
l am looking for paizuri with the cute nun

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you progress with maria after the lunch sex. Keeps saying to go to hear at noon for lunch and scene plays out but quest never gets updated

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
tried the gallery unlock to see scenes, not sure why this has animated tag. you have to click to move the frames in scenes. Wanted to try some in game interaction but no Saves for recent release to try. are the scenes animated outside gallery?

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
Hello. I´ve a problem. I can´t continue with Blue Star mission. After event with Jack nothing new happens and if I go to hope 1, the game says that I haven´t finished the history. There is any stats requirement?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I need some help, I am not sure if I messed up somewhere or what. But I have a task to visit Saki. It is called a Short Visit. It says I need to do it BEFORE heading to Hope 2. How do I get it to trigger?

I can go to Hope 2 now.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes