Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I was just thinking about this game and wondering when there would be an update. :D

I was stuck on Hope 2 (there is no option to return to the ship), so I deleted my saves. I was gonna start over anyways.

Thanks for reading my mind, Winterlook. Thank you for another amazing game!

Reactions: Crusado and DJsona

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to change Android install path from Data to documents folder? On new android phones Data is blocked and I cant move my saves.

Every time I try to update it always gives me an existing package error so I have to start all over every update because I cant back my saves up.

DestinyMaawu

Oct 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to change Android install path from Data to documents folder? On new android phones Data is blocked and I cant move my saves.

Every time I try to update it always gives me an existing package error so I have to start all over every update because I cant back my saves up.
Use Shizuku and ZArchiver, allow ADB access and you can access android/data

baofth

Jun 9, 2022
I know theres a way to access Data folders, but it also voids warranties and has high chances of bricking your phone so, I'm avoiding anything to do with bypassing those blocks. Thanks though.
Wait what? Accessing something on your phone shouldn't voiding any warranty. It literally need access on your files and media. You can connect your phone to pc to access the same 'Data' file. Does that make your phone's warranty voided?

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Wait what? Accessing something on your phone shouldn't voiding any warranty. It literally need access on your files and media. You can connect your phone to pc to access the same 'Data' file. Does that make your phone's warranty voided?
On newer android phones (mines an s22) they put security blocks on the Data folder, making it impossible to access from the inside. If you use something like File Manager app or anything else, the data folder is completely empty, you cant see or access anything. I can only access things outside the data folder.

Even if I tried plugging into my pc and back up things that way Ive found it corrupts the saves for some reason. Ah well, hopefully one day someone will port it and put its install path somewhere other than data folder. I'll just keep checking until then.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
On newer android phones (mines an s22) they put security blocks on the Data folder, making it impossible to access from the inside. If you use something like File Manager app or anything else, the data folder is completely empty, you cant see or access anything. I can only access things outside the data folder.

Even if I tried plugging into my pc and back up things that way Ive found it corrupts the saves for some reason. Ah well, hopefully one day someone will port it and put its install path somewhere other than data folder. I'll just keep checking until then.
this is beyond idiotic. is there any way to run an android emulator on your android to get around this issue?

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes