baofth

Jun 9, 2022
On newer android phones (mines an s22) they put security blocks on the Data folder, making it impossible to access from the inside. If you use something like File Manager app or anything else, the data folder is completely empty, you cant see or access anything. I can only access things outside the data folder.

Even if I tried plugging into my pc and back up things that way Ive found it corrupts the saves for some reason. Ah well, hopefully one day someone will port it and put its install path somewhere other than data folder. I'll just keep checking until then.
Well, if you can access that save file using pc, you can copy it and use joiplay to run the game. If the said file become corrupted, you can edit save file in saveeditor anyway. By the way, have you try X-plore file manager?

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Well, if you can access that save file using pc, you can copy it and use joiplay to run the game. If the said file become corrupted, you can edit save file in saveeditor anyway. By the way, have you try X-plore file manager?
I've tried every file explorer app available to android. From what I've read the only way to reopen the data folder again is to Seed your phone, which is what destroys the warranty and if you mess one tiny thing up you brick your phone. Its just not worth it to me.

Thanks for all the advice and trying to help guys but ima just put this one on the back log until its finished.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes