Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1676852
..looks so good....
..thanks for the share...
That and humanity will likely have overpopulated our home planet by 2300.
(Or 2400 at the latest, unless nuclear Armageddon turns the planet largely uninhabitable.)

Side note: Humanity also wants to ruin those planets, like we are our own.

Winterlook's art is always so so good, please don't rush the ending on this one, my heart can't take it :cry:
Pretty sure Winterlook isn't the artist for any of his games.
Most developers hire freelance artists to do character/scene art for their games.
And if you paid attention, you'd notice TFoI has a different art-style as well (Excluding that one Succubus ending).

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
thought the same thing, thats because they are from the same dev. check their patreon i like the art too
Winterlook's artist changed when making Shelter and pretty much Ebelisk is now they're main artist for all the scenes Ebelisk does far more futa-hentai than the work he did for Shelter. I dont know what will it be for Stellar Dream though

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Stellar Dream [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan T Stellar Dream [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there any mind control in this game? It was a core element in previous games, and the dev notes say, "Expect to see the return of your favorite fetishes from our previous titles, some of which will be expanded upon." But it doesn't seem to be in the tags, and I don't know if it's just missing the tag, or hasn't been implemented yet, or has no plans to be implemented.

Darthzack566

Mar 5, 2018
Is there any mind control in this game? It was a core element in previous games, and the dev notes say, "Expect to see the return of your favorite fetishes from our previous titles, some of which will be expanded upon." But it doesn't seem to be in the tags, and I don't know if it's just missing the tag, or hasn't been implemented yet, or has no plans to be implemented.
It hasn't been implemented yet wither it is being planned is another matter

Andybuddy

Aug 11, 2018
For a first release, this could have been better, but it could have been way worse. The girls are likable enough in one way or another and the few sex scenes so far work well enough. My only real criticisms are that some of the actions and UI should be streamlined, like having a map button instead of having to go through a menu or having the passage of time be made more clear and be displayed whenever you aren't in a scene.

zruhsqafa

Mar 19, 2022
Cool, I've acquired the taste for Winterlook games. I'll be looking forward to updates here. Really enjoyed S.H.E.L.T.E.R, but it left some stones unturned.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
S.h.e.l.t.e.r. was a rush job lets hope winterlook takes there time and doesn't leave this one in a mostly completed state edit: I'm also surprised that this doesn't have incest because from the conversation and stuff with the admiral pretty sure you're not her "student"

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
surprised that this doesn't have incest because from the conversation and stuff with the admiral pretty sure you're not her "student"
Shelter was the same way. Unmodded there's no incest at all, despite the obvious themes. It's probably just due to patreon having a stick up its ass, but it does lead to some very funny interactions:
"Player character, no! We shouldnt have sex, this is wrong. After all, you're my [Close Friend]!"

Darthzack566

Mar 5, 2018
S.h.e.l.t.e.r. was a rush job lets hope winterlook takes there time and doesn't leave this one in a mostly completed state edit: I'm also surprised that this doesn't have incest because from the conversation and stuff with the admiral pretty sure you're not her "student"
I did mention about it being a incest game earlier and that need an patch to make it incest

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Love the game so far, as theres not much to dislike. But man oh man, something is uncanny about Rose. In some scenes shes fine, but it other scenes she looks like a middle age woman trying some adult baby roleplay.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes