lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
hero?
it said $15 cg or $3 0.2 build :unsure:
the $3 is the build which out the sex scenes?

Last edited:

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
the 3$ one is locked (I'm guessing that was for early supporters only), but the 5$ appears to give the full(so far) game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stellar Dream 0.2

Featured possibly hot scenes:
Stellar Dream Rose's and Celine's gratitude
Stellar Dream - Beginning of Saki Corruption preview.
Stellar Dream Doctor Maria Undressing
Stellar Dream Admiral in the shower
Stellar Dream Ronda x Player x Maria

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Just finished playing through what's available.
Pretty damn good for how early it is, though the writing could certainly use a proof reader or three.
a decent number of typos but also a lot of the dialog reads... weird. Like it was translated from Russian or something.

Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Just finished playing through what's available.
Pretty damn good for how early it is, though the writing could certainly use a proof reader or three.
a decent number of typos but also a lot of the dialog reads... weird. Like it was translated from Russian or something.
Post the game.please!!

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
While I'm glad to see Winterlook still making games and enjoy his style, my confidence for this project is shaky. He cut the last game short and this one has a larger cast and more ambitious feature list. :WaitWhat:

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
While I'm glad to see Winterlook still making games and enjoy his style, my confidence for this project is shaky. He cut the last game short and this one has a larger cast and more ambitious feature list. :WaitWhat:
What if Winterlook across this game with shelter in future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IIe4eHbka

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
4. You can begin Saki corruption if you chose a one night stand option and have low karma. Alternatively, if you are on her romance path, you can have a movie night.
Oh, I am going to have to restart then. I actually believed it when it said "1 time only". But apparently choose that is just taking the corruption route.

Reactions: Triple OG

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm trying the game(i'm just at the intro) and i've a question to the dev:

Immagine.png

Humanity goes into new galaxies because Earth is overpopulated and Mars is expensive?(aside the absurdity of Mars being a fancy place XD) I mean, they went from exploring a single star system(their own), to directly other galaxies? XD like...it took only what? a total of 215 years to explore the whole Milky Way(our galaxy) and not finding liveable planets?XD

Damn...Mass Effect's characters wished to have explored the galaxy this fast. I mean Asari-Salarian alliance took 200 years to meet the Volus, Batarians, Elcors and Hanars, 80 more years to find the Krogans and then 400 years to meet the Turians...and then like 1500 more years before meeting the humans

Isn't a bit of a stretch?to go to other galaxies just after 200 years of space exploration?XD

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes