Ren'Py Stellar Endeavour [v0.0.14C] [Square Corridor]

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Could we get more pictures of the characters? I like to see if I enjoy the designs overall before playing. I like the pictures so far but it's not showing much and mostly just lewd angles. lol

Reactions: Square Corridor

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Currently, the game primarily involves exploring the ship. but if we get more content rendered, I might consider adding a visual novel (VN) mode, since we understand that some users prefer a more streamlined experience without extensive clicking and exploration.
Plz do! I enjoy story :)

• Red Heart

Square Corridor

it had the right angles for a good time!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
Could we get more pictures of the characters? I like to see if I enjoy the designs overall before playing. I like the pictures so far but it's not showing much and mostly just lewd angles. lol
Understood, I'll keep that in mind. The characters featured in the game currently are the same ones displayed on the banner. :giggle:

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
This looks amazing but again why not start with version 0.1. What is with 0.0.14. I must be the only one this bugs...

Good luck with the Game!!!!
We made this decision because we believe it hasn't reached a full 0.1 status yet.

Also, our version convention follows this format:
for example, versions like 1.1.14C signify an episode.planet/ship.small updates bug fixes/extra content.

I hope this clears things up a bit! :giggle:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
We made this decision because we believe it hasn't reached a full 0.1 status yet.

Also, our version convention follows this format:
for example, versions like 1.1.14C signify an episode.planet/ship.small updates bug fixes/extra content.

I hope this clears things up a bit! :giggle:
if I may suggest.
it might be a good idea to put the version explanation, maybe under developer notes for people to be able to find it easier.

not gonna lie, the colored format is very interesting. you could make it part of the title even.

best of wishes

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
if I may suggest.
it might be a good idea to put the version explanation, maybe under developer notes for people to be able to find it easier.

not gonna lie, the colored format is very interesting. you could make it part of the title even.

best of wishes
You're welcome to offer suggestions, we always welcome feedback! :giggle: (I'll add it with the next thread update)

To be honest, I implemented the colored format because it might be easier to understand than just using plain text with periods in between. :WeSmart:

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Works really well on joiplay, even crunched.
The clickable map is a HUGE plus.
On an other hand, no way the MC is on this ship because it's either stranded in space or full of dolls and one male only!
To be unnecessary picky, the door leading from debrief to the mess hall is a "restricted area" one but not the other way around,
it made me wonder regarding the safety of what's served in there!

• Thinking Face

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
You're welcome to offer suggestions, we always welcome feedback! :giggle: (I'll add it with the next thread update)

To be honest, I implemented the colored format because it might be easier to understand than just using plain text with periods in between. :WeSmart:
Thank you for the explanation on why it started with 0.0.14c. I agree with Beast Within this would be great to point out in the Dev notes.

Again the game looks great. Good Luck I look forward to following the project to completion!!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.14c

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 63 MB

Come find me on .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A couple of months ago now, but....

January 10
Dear square enjoyers,

We hope this message finds you well as we step into a brand new year. Before anything else, we want to extend our warmest wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year ahead for each and every one of you.

Over the past month, our team has been caught up in the whirlwind of the holiday season - a time filled with joyous celebrations, cherished moments with loved ones, and the hustle and bustle of real-life commitments. Regrettably, this period of festivities and personal responsibilities has impacted our usual rhythm of content and development updates.

We deeply apologise for the temporary pause in our communications and the lack of recent developments. Your support means everything to us, and we value your understanding during this period of unforeseen busyness.

Rest assured, we are regrouping and refocusing our efforts to bring you the quality content and exciting updates you deserve. Our commitment to delivering a remarkable experience remains unwavering.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. We're eager to re-engage and share our progress with you in the days to come. Together, let's make this new year one filled with innovation, growth, and shared success.

Warm regards,
Square Corridor
1710575941305.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gojira667

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
A couple of months ago now, but....

January 10
Dear square enjoyers,

We hope this message finds you well as we step into a brand new year. Before anything else, we want to extend our warmest wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year ahead for each and every one of you.

Over the past month, our team has been caught up in the whirlwind of the holiday season - a time filled with joyous celebrations, cherished moments with loved ones, and the hustle and bustle of real-life commitments. Regrettably, this period of festivities and personal responsibilities has impacted our usual rhythm of content and development updates.

We deeply apologise for the temporary pause in our communications and the lack of recent developments. Your support means everything to us, and we value your understanding during this period of unforeseen busyness.

Rest assured, we are regrouping and refocusing our efforts to bring you the quality content and exciting updates you deserve. Our commitment to delivering a remarkable experience remains unwavering.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. We're eager to re-engage and share our progress with you in the days to come. Together, let's make this new year one filled with innovation, growth, and shared success.

Warm regards,
Square Corridor
View attachment 3447793
Apologies for the recent quiet on our end. While it might seem like we've been idle, we've been anything but. Juggling full-time jobs has left us a bit behind, making it challenging to find time for our team to gather and discuss key matters. We appreciate your patience as we work through this backlog and remain dedicated to the project's progress.