• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How Good is the UI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
BannerStep.png

Overview:
Step By Step is a Step Sister Simulation in which the player could do things to the their sisters.
Do not worry, everything done by the player is both consensual both the player and the girls

A Game made within 4 days, so expect to have little content.

THE GAME IS CURRENTLY ON PROTOTYPE STAGE
AND IS CURRENTLY LOOKING TO CHANGE ITS IDENTITY TO BECOME INCEST INSTEAD

Do tell me if the UI looks good or not, or other suggestions down in the comments below​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-06
Developer: PsianDiameter
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth it looks like a great game but i think there should be more to it since it says it is a simulation could u make it where you could buy businesses and have different characters that you can lets say date but the step sisters would be the main girls irt could make it interesting to have a jealousy feature to but any idea i give is optional but i hope you consider some

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
in truth it looks like a great game but i think there should be more to it since it says it is a simulation could u make it where you could buy businesses and have different characters that you can lets say date but the step sisters would be the main girls irt could make it interesting to have a jealousy feature to but any idea i give is optional but i hope you consider some
Im Mostly gonna be making the girls be at different location in the world

Twoots

Jul 5, 2021
Great character model, looks fantastic, will keep an eye out for updates.
Good Luck !

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Red hair, i like it, big boobs, i love it. 10 /10 perfect game. Also pov is always nice to see. Well... what is the plan with this, maybe a deep story full of twists and turns ? Maybe some jerk off instructions joi stuff ? Maybe the sister will be addicted to sperm and we have to feed her ? Will she turn into a beautifull butterfly ? And the most important question is Naruto going to find his long lost brother before the magic dragon of tai win chi trys to eat him ? To be continued...

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Red hair, i like it, big boobs, i love it. 10 /10 perfect game. Also pov is always nice to see. Well... what is the plan with this, maybe a deep story full of twists and turns ? Maybe some jerk off instructions joi stuff ? Maybe the sister will be addicted to sperm and we have to feed her ? Will she turn into a beautifull butterfly ? And the most important question is Naruto going to find his long lost brother before the magic dragon of tai win chi trys to eat him ? To be continued...
The story is just there to explain your relationship status as you become their lover.

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
I don't understand the reason for stepcest considering that the dev doesn't even use patreon
Ran out of ideas and here we are now, i can only write maybe 250+-line dialogues stories but i maybe can stretch it out for this game and hope people give me feedback

pr83

May 5, 2017
The girl looks exactly like that other main character from the kinetic novel you recently released which now has an abandoned tag. :unsure: :unsure:

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
The girl looks exactly like that other main character from the kinetic novel you recently released which now has an abandoned tag. :unsure: :unsure:
Re-used Model as i dont rly have much time in my hands, and that story due to the writing abandoned it, i am unable to continue

EDIT: WRITER* not writing, as i am now a solo game developer

Last edited: