4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
Not to get political (lol) but it's actually pretty cool to see unique AI styles popping up here and there, and really makes me wonder if it could ever be considered a viable method of creating art for the artistically challenged like myself once they get the whole 'stealing artist styles/fucking up basic human anatomy/general AI weirdness' thing sorted out

Oh and yeah, game's dialogue sucks so much I wonder if that was AI gen'd too lol

NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
Art style is great, but the writing needs a lot of work. It feels like two aliens trying to pass off as humans, made it real hard to get through to the frankly lackluster animations. Almost felt like you used AI to do the writing.

Shrimpor

Aug 13, 2023
Excellent art style! You can clean up the grammar and narration using ChatGPT. I would definitely be interested in a more game oriented story with this vision of yours.

Shrimpor

Aug 13, 2023
Oh and yeah, game's dialogue sucks so much I wonder if that was AI gen'd too lol
Nah, a properly AI generated dialogue would be much better. Both native and non-native English speakers should be encouraged to use an AI language model like ChatGPT as a translator and editor in my opinion.

Sep 9, 2018
Damm the art is so good, but the animation pulls it down. This is one of those game where I think it's better to focus on the art than animation.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote