tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
And when we can expect Dronification path?
I can try to make one by the end of the year (I'm already working on Emy's story for the next update). But I will need an idea/story, if you have any suggestions, please LMK. What I can tell you is SofTek will be involve, since they already made the auto-closet, it's only the next step to convert the machine to a drone maker...

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I realize it's likely outside of the scope of this, but an actual gay path would be neat. Basically rather then getting dom'ed by a women or AI, get dommed by a dude or other Sissy, or maybe one for each.

Reactions: cactusbird

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Here's the info copied over to here for anyone to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About that, if someone wants to update the list (currently the list include V2.3.3), feel free to do so.
Please post it here after, so everyone can use it. Thank you.

Reactions: xana94

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Is there a way for an ending list to be added pernamently because when i load previous game it loads also endings that i have at that moment
Also is there anything to do at beach or park? What purpose does red rooms have? Also the girl that rapes at a bar send me a message. Is there anything else to her path?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Is there a way for an ending list to be added permanently because when i load previous game it loads also endings that i have at that moment
Also is there anything to do at beach or park? What purpose does red rooms have? Also the girl that rapes at a bar send me a message. Is there anything else to her path?
The feature that add the endings list is recent, and is not fully compatible with saves prior to that. What I mean, is only endings from that point on will be permanently noted. BTW, when reaching an ending it's important to click the link at the bottom, and not restart the game, otherwise the ending will be lost from the list.

About the park and beach, they do nothing special for now. That said, I'm planning to add more features and/or stories around them in the future. Same with the red room.

About Emy, in the current version you only receive one message from her. The good news is I'm currently working on continuing her story, that will be completed for the next update (aiming for the end of the month).

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
About the park and beach, they do nothing special for now. That said, I'm planning to add more features and/or stories around them in the future. Same with the red room.
I was curious about the dog in the park, I take it you'll get a chance to do like a dog walker side quest, maybe become the dogs bitch or something?

Reactions: xana94

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I also get messaged from anonymous source in phone with hypno stuff. Am i undersanding this correctly that they are based on level of feminity?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I also get messaged from anonymous source in phone with hypno stuff. Am i undersanding this correctly that they are based on level of feminity?
For now those are messages will arrive depending of of the number of days played. This could change in the future.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StepmotherEffect-2.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes