but i have no idea how to get ending b

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
so im at the branching path where you get warned in the new sidequest
and i know how to get ending a and get back to regular game
but i have no idea how to get ending b
If you can tell me for what story or subquest, I could help you for the endings.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StepmotherEffect-2.4.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tek17

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
the beach one
So to start the story, you need to explore the beach, until you get a new path.
BTW, if you played the online version it was not updated until now.
Once the story start simply play along until you need to do a selection for each ending.
If you are blocked at one point, let me know.
Thank you.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
So to start the story, you need to explore the beach, until you get a new path.
BTW, if you played the online version it was not updated until now.
Once the story start simply play along until you need to do a selection for each ending.
If you are blocked at one point, let me know.
Thank you.
FYI, the online version is now at V2.4.8

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
within the beach quest there is a point reached where the MC says something like "i should go talk to this gal because she warned me"
however i cannot find that person

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
within the beach quest there is a point reached where the MC says something like "i should go talk to this gal because she warned me"
however i cannot find that person
When you back to Sarah's apartment, you will talk to her.

Apr 21, 2023
I just wanted to give you a heads up that this game never populates in the "Latest Updates" tab. I can't tell you when's the last time that I've seen it there. I just have to remember that this game exists and search for it to find out that my version is very outdated every time. If you don't mind can you let the mods know to drop a few more DL links so we're not limited to just Mega please?

Reactions: tek17

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I just wanted to give you a heads up that this game never populates in the "Latest Updates" tab. I can't tell you when's the last time that I've seen it there. I just have to remember that this game exists and search for it to find out that my version is very outdated every time. If you don't mind can you let the mods know to drop a few more DL links so we're not limited to just Mega please?
FYI, I just asked to be posted in the "Latest Updates".

Reactions: I don't really know

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Done.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Seems like a nice game. Although, reading the changelog is quite alarming. The dev obviously adds very little content. He basically just rework, modify and fix.

Reactions: AgentKE

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Seems like a nice game. Although, reading the changelog is quite alarming. The dev obviously adds very little content. He basically just rework, modify and fix.
You're wrong, I add a new story almost every month. Recommend that you try it first.

Croatoan118

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone else missing images? I keep getting the pic file icon instead of the actual pictures for maybe 1/3 the images

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Anyone else missing images? I keep getting the pic file icon instead of the actual pictures for maybe 1/3 the images
Please give me a specific example (or take a screenshot), so I can investigate. Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes