Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Overview:
The story focuses on four characters, an 18-year-old boy, his father, his father's girlfriend, and the stepdaughter of the father's girlfriend's previous marriage, all living in the same house. During the game, the player will switch between the four characters and will have to choose their lines and actions. Each interaction between the characters generates feelings that are expressed in their faces. The balance between these feelings generates the happiness of each character. The good ending will depend on the happiness of the four.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-13
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: MaliXe - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win .zip
: - - -
Win Setup .exe: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

2021-04-26 (9).png 2021-04-26 (14).jpg screen07.jpg 163ca.jpg c9191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Brand new game, just released, and the first screenshot already enters overdone tropesville.

I take it this is supposed to be an incest game, this is usually the first sign of an incest game. Nothing says you love your family more than shower spying and i'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark that sleep rape will come up soon.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Well, if its free roam, then I'll give it a shot, however if its another visual novel, then I'll likely pass, I'd never thought I'd say this, but the market for these games seems to be getting oversaturated. We need some new game mechanics to keep it fresh.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
One can pretty much tell exactly what the MC's "steps for happiness" are from the 4 screenshots - he's obviously following the adult tropes 101 guide...

byefirefly.gif

Reactions: Tumai and MaliXe

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wow i was gonna post this game today too, thanks for uploading it man

Reactions: MaliXe

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019

Brand new game, just released, and the first screenshot already enters overdone tropesville.

I take it this is supposed to be an incest game, this is usually the first sign of an incest game. Nothing says you love your family more than shower spying and i'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark that sleep rape will come up soon.
i dont see a patch or mention of that in the genre

Reactions: Jeancul and MaliXe

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah....

the classic scene of find the girl naked on the bathroom... "she is naked !"... guess now he just wont be able to stop thinking about her and blablabla...

chars remember me D-dub Bonecraft or Bonetown XD

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019

Well, I thought of playing with clichés, but I plan to punish bad decisions. The project is just starting so I can still make changes depending on the feedback. But I advance that I will stay away from very abusive behavior and violence, including "sleep rapes".

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Well, if its free roam, then I'll give it a shot, however if its another visual novel, then I'll likely pass, I'd never thought I'd say this, but the market for these games seems to be getting oversaturated. We need some new game mechanics to keep it fresh.
I dearly accept suggestions. Several changes can be made during development, especially now at the beginning.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes