Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Just from watching it seems promising, the mother/father's girlfriend/landlady/whatever is smoking hot. How long the game is so far? I will add it to the list or play it tonight based on that

Reactions: MaliXe

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I dearly accept suggestions. Several changes can be made during development, especially now at the beginning.
Take a look at the game called "XStoryPlayer", its a freeroam physics based sex game, I am not asking that you make a game similiar to that, however, I do think you could get some idea's on how to make your game unique by playing it.

It will show you how much freedom there is in being able to move around, even if its simply the illusion of freedom.

You dont even have to implement physics like the game has, just the ability to walk around ingame would create an illusion that you can do a lot of things, even if the things you can do is simply to walk up to a door during certain moments in time and press E.

Would also allow you to create events where the player can catch the characters masturbating or without clothes without it having to be an event.

https://f95zone.to/threads/xstoryplayer-v3-5-0023-x-moon-productions.1726/

Theres another similiar called House Party, though personally I dont find it as interesting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v0-14-2-eek-games.1209/

Reactions: DARK087 and MaliXe

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi priya, nice to have you here! :)

how to play unity games?
This howto goes with Windows, I assume you are using that OS?? For other OSs it would be similar, not difficult to adapt.
- Download the game archive from the first post (the OP).
- Best is to create new folders to store games, e.g. 'C:/Games/lewd/MaliXe'.
- Extract files from game archive to a folder in the path you created, e.g. 'Steps-4-Happiness'.
... Your path should be 'C:/Games/lewd/MaliXe/Steps-4-Happiness' now, game files inside the last folder.
- Look inside that game folder, find an executable (usually gamename plus .exe ending, for Windows) - click to run, enjoy.

Hope this helps. Have fun being with us, priya. See you around! ^^

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I'd say check window frame to left, behind girl?? Window glass reflecting PC, mirror showing this reflection. Ping pong mechanics. XD Some engines can do such stuff automagically, devs only need to position viewing angles correctly.^^

Edit: U welcome? We serve to please here. XD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rKnight

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Take a look at the game called "XStoryPlayer", its a freeroam physics based sex game, I am not asking that you make a game similiar to that, however, I do think you could get some idea's on how to make your game unique by playing it.

It will show you how much freedom there is in being able to move around, even if its simply the illusion of freedom.

You dont even have to implement physics like the game has, just the ability to walk around ingame would create an illusion that you can do a lot of things, even if the things you can do is simply to walk up to a door during certain moments in time and press E.

Would also allow you to create events where the player can catch the characters masturbating or without clothes without it having to be an event.

https://f95zone.to/threads/xstoryplayer-v3-5-0023-x-moon-productions.1726/

Theres another similiar called House Party, though personally I dont find it as interesting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v0-14-2-eek-games.1209/
Thank you for the tips. I will take a look at XStoryPlayer. In fact, my game will allow the player to move freely between events, interacting with other characters, and some events may occur randomly. I preferred to close the game right after the first event in this release, first because there is still nothing to do, second because some actions could make the game crash. I will fix this for the next release.

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'd say check window frame to left, behind girl?? Window glass reflecting PC, mirror showing this reflection. Ping pong mechanics. XD Some engines can do such stuff automagically, devs only need to position viewing angles correctly.^^

Edit: U welcome? We serve to please here. XD
guys who build that kind of game engine should really learn some logic in class..

if that reflection was the re-reflection of the window, then we should only see the door and a small shitty part of the guy. unless that window is equipped with some x-ray reflection that can see-througth a wooden door.

no blame on the dev of the game. all blame on the guy who build the engine and was witness of such incredible supernatural thing. XD

but who care.. its not we all put our eyes on the right of the scene right ? ... right ? ... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84 and MaliXe

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... if that reflection was the re-reflection of the window, then we should only see the door and a small shitty part of the guy. unless that window is equipped with some x-ray reflection that can see-througth a wooden door.
Dunno Mac, you a dev, tell me. Mirror and window frame are about same distance from wall away (where pov is placed in the corner in front of girl), count the tiles. The door is way back (more depth), this should be correct. :unsure:

i very like thoses blue eyes.. :O
As if you look at them... :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaliXe and rKnight
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes