Unity Steps 4 Happiness [v0.2.2.1] [MaliXe]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Better believe you Cirro84 before peeing my pants due to those chilling reflections, putting this shitty mirror controversy away, of which I feel responsible somehow, :sneaky: I'm excited to see those future improvements that MaliXe claims, especially those bright blue eyes and birthsuites retextures.

Last edited:

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
the dev only made one post in august, this seems like it's abandoned
Sorry for the delay. I did not abandon the project. In fact, when trying to improve the graphics, I felt the need to restart everything from scratch. Everything is working now, but I need to make some changes before the next release.

I posted a video teaser where you can see how things are going. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry for the delay. I did not abandon the project. In fact, when trying to improve the graphics, I felt the need to restart everything from scratch. Everything is working now, but I need to make some changes before the next release.

I posted a video teaser where you can see how things are going. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks!
looks fantastic! You're on a roll and pushing forward with the strengths this game has in the story and gameplay but I do have one critique. Sometimes the eyes are way too open and it looks like they're glaring or starting into my soul. Other than that, it's great. :cool: (y)

Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
looks fantastic! You're on a roll and pushing forward with the strengths this game has in the story and gameplay but I do have one critique. Sometimes the eyes are way too open and it looks like they're glaring or starting into my soul. Other than that, it's great. :cool: (y)
lol
Thanks. I agree with you about the eyes. I think all facial expressions still need work and this will still take some time to be ok. But at least the eyes I can fix for now.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Tested the game, big improvement since the 1st release.

Things i'm sure need improvement:

-Characters movement: They look really stiff and unnatural (try making them more natural).
-Facial expression: Please improve this, the eyes and all....its scary.
-Some of the text: The writing can improve, i don't know if english is your native language, but overall, it can be improved.
- The hands on the dinner table: They look scary, keep them idle, no need to make all them fingers move like that, and avoid the hovering.

Bug fixes needed:

- step sisters panties when she peeps need to stay in place.
-You can "target" your step sister when shes inside the room.
- When you load a save file, you get a weird cam view that doesn't let you do anything (i'm guessing that since there isn't much to do, its ok (for now).

Overall, this should had been the 1st release, i see loots of potential, liking the gameplay you added.

Personal hopes for the game:

Family corruption
Sandbox dating sim game
Dad gets NTR by his son
Customized clothing system depending on the corruption

Wish you the best and godspeed my friend.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
One improvement I'd suggest is providing a way of getting rid of the step relation thing, choosing what the relations are would be great.

Reactions: MaliXe
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes