mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
A render with 500 samples is shit quality, and it depends on how many characters and environments you have.
That's the point. Arbitrary numbers like 1600 renders a month is meaningless. Noone is doing photorealistic that takes 20+ hrs per render. And scene composition is also a factor. You could do thousands of renders a month with only the eyes and mouth changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin0180

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Fooxied, I am so glad the pages came alive. You are a master of your craft. I just saw the first workout in the gym with Riley and Ivy. I just know it's going to happen, but, I would love to see them making out, heavy, in the locker room right after a workout all sweaty and then continue the making out in the shower, even 69ing on the shower stall floor. Wouldn't that be awesome? Didn't Riley have a buttplug from the last version? Where is it? It would have been awesome if she had worn it for the party at the club and everywhere else.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure how I feel that certain events are 100% locked in. Feels like all the other choices don't really matter, so it's more of a KN. Still good quality. That's the Rubicon for Riley though, all bets are now off.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
bobdolio, Dereck112
I was having the same trouble with the "Support Girl" achievement. Thanks to CutieLvr for explaining this was from the scene when you put up the letters for the banner at the sportball event. I had already done that an update or two back, but I found that if I replayed the scene in the gallery, it unlocked the achievement for me! Give that a try if it's still locked for you. I still don't know how to get the good money manager one, but ... maybe I've just never had enough money at one time? I don't think I've ever broken $1,000 even. :ROFLMAO: Gotta buy those bonus images, right?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes