Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this a game where you play a female character and you're getting railed by everybody ? I'm genuinely asking because from reading the synopsis and watching the pictures that's what it looked like to me.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Is this a game where you play a female character and you're getting railed by everybody ? I'm genuinely asking because from reading the synopsis and watching the pictures that's what it looked like to me.
It appears that eventually it'll go that way, but since it's a new release there isn't much of the "fuck everyone" content just yet. Soon TM.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i got that scene with Wyatt..but he didn't return the following Monday to get the payment like the phone says he will..is that scene in the game? or is it something for the next update?
He came the next Monday, since I triggered the scene on Sunday night, he wasn’t going to show up the next night so he came the following Monday for me

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

This will unlock all scenes in the Scene Gallery

Install: Unpack "gallery_unlock.zip" and place the "gallery_unlock.rpy" inside the "Game" folder for this game.

Thank you and enjoy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Fooxied, what an out-of-the-ballpark grand slam your game/story is. The story is terrific and the artwork is simply tremendous. I played the game from start to finish, I couldn't put it away. Riley and the other girls are pure foxes, Goddess features from top to bottom (and those bottoms, Mama Mia!!!!). I have never seen a game with such a combination of excellent storywriting and super beautiful women. Please tell me/us when to expect the next update. I so want to see Riley get sooooo corrupted and wicked. Wearing super hot schoolgirl outfits without panties, working the glory hole in the school restroom for money. There are so many men and women that can pimp Riley out for a whole lot of money. Would love to see more unwanted groping and molestation.
I think you are Patreon-supported, so asking to incorporate incest would probably be out of the question. But, I'm asking anyway, you could make it optional. As she gets further down the rabbit hole, would love to see gangbangs. She grows distant from her husband because she sees him for what he really is.
Maybe, through the debt collector, she gets to experience the Mafia side of life.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
It was brought to my attention (thanks r0ckh0und) that the shortcut key for my pinup gallery mod is interfering with the text entry on the main menu. Updated my mod to remove the shortcut and also tweaked the presentation of the gallery.

Mod here

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Fooxied, what an out-of-the-ballpark grand slam your game/story is. The story is terrific and the artwork is simply tremendous. I played the game from start to finish, I couldn't put it away. Riley and the other girls are pure foxes, Goddess features from top to bottom (and those bottoms, Mama Mia!!!!). I have never seen a game with such a combination of excellent storywriting and super beautiful women. Please tell me/us when to expect the next update. I so want to see Riley get sooooo corrupted and wicked. Wearing super hot schoolgirl outfits without panties, working the glory hole in the school restroom for money. There are so many men and women that can pimp Riley out for a whole lot of money. Would love to see more unwanted groping and molestation.
I think you are Patreon-supported, so asking to incorporate incest would probably be out of the question. But, I'm asking anyway, you could make it optional. As she gets further down the rabbit hole, would love to see gangbangs. She grows distant from her husband because she sees him for what he really is.
Maybe, through the debt collector, she gets to experience the Mafia side of life.
Thanks, I really love to hear that kind of feedback (like every dev probably). We do not have a date for the next update, but it will probably be around mid-October and will also include approx. 4-5 new scenes.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
He came the next Monday, since I triggered the scene on Sunday night, he wasn’t going to show up the next night so he came the following Monday for me
I think I triggered it on Saturday, and it was just over a week later that he collected for the first time

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I have to ask because I think the Loan Shark dude looks pretty cool. Will the Loan Shark or whomever loaned Mike the money steal Riley?. Rather offer her a job to work for them. Or even have Riley get Tempted by them to cheat on Mike.
200 dollars a week, would take her 50 years to pay off the debt ( and somehow I don't see her idiot husband helping much either). Loan sharks are not noted for being patient, so I think we can assume their demands are going to escalate as the game develops, and they'll expect much more from Riley.

Riley can take comfort though, that she's becoming a slut for love.

Reactions: JaszMan and Udayana

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
200 dollars a week, would take her 50 years to pay off the debt ( and somehow I don't see her idiot husband helping much either). Loan sharks are not noted for being patient, so I think we can assume their demands are going to escalate as the game develops, and they'll expect much more from Riley.

Riley can take comfort though, that she's becoming a slut for love.
Right off the bat, Wyatt took pity on Riley after getting a good look at her. It was Mike's problem not hers, So If things escalate I would expect him to offer her a Job to help pay off the debt. Perhaps by being some type of stripper. At that point Wyatt and his boss would come to the conclusion She is too Good for Mike, So They plan to corrupt her and steal her a way from Mike. While Riley goes down the road of debauchery until she is tempted to cheat on Mike or even leave him for these Mafia type guys.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes