Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Fooxied Games
Updated on 30 April
#Development notes

Hello folks!

How was your April? It's getting warmer here, and on one hand, I feel like spending all my days outdoors, but on the other hand, I'm finding more motivation for work. Maybe working outside is the solution? Just a quick update today – we're halfway through creating Episode 3.0. It's been a month and a half, during which we've crafted over 800 new renders and a lot of animations. The script is nearly done; we just need to create six more new scenes, and we'll be ready to release it, probably in the second half of June.
This week, I'm also starting my vacation, both from my main job and from game development – I think it's the first one in two years. I can't remember the last time I stepped away from the computer and didn't work on the game :D So, I'll be back to you on May 12th, while the rest of the team will keep working to avoid any unnecessary delays.

View attachment 3590770
View attachment 3590772
View attachment 3590776
View attachment 3590778
View attachment 3590779
Happy vacation

loved those images

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fooxied

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
A few days ago, I just realized that the Bar in this game is the same that in two others I like : Return to Mia and The Office Wife ! Where can we find the 3D files ?

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes