M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this is one the biggest surprises in recent adult gaming.

I have been long enough on this site to see games like this come and go.
But I have never seen a game from a new developer with so much thought and passion put into it.

The people behind this game clearly know what they are doing in terms of marketing and publicity.
The renders are beautiful, the story is interesting, the gameplay is okay...

This game can only go into one of two directions.

It can either develope into one of the better/best games in it's genre.
Or it will be abandoned after a few updates.

Godspeed to the developers, I sincerly hope you can bring your vision into fruition.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Thanks for the teasers :cool:

I'm not looking for any specific detail but really curious if we'll have more options to choose for Riley to lead on or tease characters as opposed to be being blackmailed or forced to do something (like the earlier bar scenes).

Noticed a lot of the teasers are her naked already, so I'm wondering if those will still come our way.

(This is not a complaint nor a request, I'm genuinely curious in case I get jumped on lol)

Reactions: Fooxied

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the teasers :cool:

I'm not looking for any specific detail but really curious if we'll have more options to choose for Riley to lead on or tease characters as opposed to be being blackmailed or forced to do something (like the earlier bar scenes).

Noticed a lot of the teasers are her naked already, so I'm wondering if those will still come our way.

(This is not a complaint nor a request, I'm genuinely curious in case I get jumped on lol)
The teasters are from 1.2 episode which will be available in mid-October. There will be choices ans other options than just pure blackmail/corrpution :)

Aug 20, 2023
What the hell! She goes to the bar to help her boyfriend, cleans the next door neighbor's apartment, plays video games with the neighbor's son but so far no sex... Does anyone know if she has sex with any man?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What the hell! She goes to the bar to help her boyfriend, cleans the next door neighbor's apartment, plays video games with the neighbor's son but so far no sex... Does anyone know if she has sex with any man?
Not yet, strokes a mysterious dick in the gloryhole, (also gets feltup by Dean and Madison fingers her.It’s only been 2 updates so far, next update mid October, lets see what happens

Reactions: wildride69
Aug 20, 2023
Not yet, strokes a mysterious dick in the gloryhole, (also gets feltup by Dean and Madison fingers her.It’s only been 2 updates so far, next update mid October, lets see what happens
I'm in the part where she has to pay weekly money to a criminal, if she doesn't pay she dies and the game ends. In my opinion, she could "pay" in another way... =P

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Aug 20, 2023
Dev explained a few pages ago why this wasn't done. It's all part of the story so hold your horses :cool:
Thank you friend! Now that I've read the dev comment, his response is very good, really, if that were the case, the guy would be a rapist and that's not the character's focus.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Episode 1.2 - current progress and release date
37 minutes ago
Welcome to this wonderful Thursday afternoon! (at least in Poland). It's time for some more information about the upcoming update - Episode 1.2.

As depicted in the image above, the entire script has already been meticulously prepared (and work on the subsequent one has already commenced to prevent any unnecessary delays). Four out of the five planned scenes have been rendered and are ready for integration into the game.

In this update, we have 13 new animations (at two different speeds), which poses a challenge due to the substantial number of renders required, but we're optimistic about getting it all done (we may even consider adding voice acting and sound effects, but that is not confirmed yet). Coding and testing are on track to be completed by early next week.
Regarding the release date itself, Episode 1.2 is set to launch on Friday, October 13, which gives us a little over a week to wrap up all the planned content.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, before I download I would like to ask just one question:
Although I already realized that this game is sandbox and has sandbox elements like going to a store to buy clothes or accessories, I would like to confirm one thing: will it be possible to replay the scenes in game without the gallery system? I think it breaks the sandbox style when the gallery system is given, as it would break immersion, since the sandbox should contain repetitive things like work or the possibility of interacting with NPCs to have sex as many times as you want without having to go to a gallery to review the scene with that NPC.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
greetings dev, before I download I would like to ask just one question:
Although I already realized that this game is sandbox and has sandbox elements like going to a store to buy clothes or accessories, I would like to confirm one thing: will it be possible to replay the scenes in game without the gallery system? I think it breaks the sandbox style when the gallery system is given, as it would break immersion, since the sandbox should contain repetitive things like work or the possibility of interacting with NPCs to have sex as many times as you want without having to go to a gallery to review the scene with that NPC.
No, to watch again some of the scenes you have to watch them in gallery mode, so the game is probably not for you.

Also, let me disagree with your points - yes, sandboxes have repeatable events, but adding them to every scene is unfeasible and only spoils the immersion - imagine that someone comes to you with a surprise and gifts - in your vision, this scene should be repeatable in the sandbox itself, which would be quite strange, this is what galleries are used for.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
No, to watch again some of the scenes you have to watch them in gallery mode, so the game is probably not for you.

Also, let me disagree with your points - yes, sandboxes have repeatable events, but adding them to every scene is unfeasible and only spoils the immersion - imagine that someone comes to you with a surprise and gifts - in your vision, this scene should be repeatable in the sandbox itself, which would be quite strange, this is what galleries are used for.
Understandable, I wish you good luck with your project :)

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes