Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
How much do I have to pledge if I want access at release?
I hate to say that, but the next update will be free as well, means you will get the access as soon as I will release it.

However, if you want to get access to the bonus content in the game you should/could/please pledge for the 5$ tier :)

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I hate to say that, but the next update will be free as well, means you will get the access as soon as I will release it.

However, if you want to get access to the bonus content in the game you should/could/please pledge for the 5$ tier :)
My only issue is that my payment processor hates Patreon and Subscribestar, but is perfectly fine with Itch for some reason, so I support the games I like through that (or Steam). Oh, by the way, congratulations, the that includes your game has just hit its target, purely by coincidence ;)

...(but that shouldn't stop people from buying the bundle if they can't support on Patreon, it's still available for another 10 days)...

On an unrelated note, I follow too many a lot of games on F95, but only play through a few that really catch my attention, and this really is one of those games, so keep doing what you're doing, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update (y)

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes