sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
How many identical blackmail & corruption games can we need...?
Define "identical"? All corruption games looks the same to some extent, it's inevitable. An innocent girl gets corrupted, does lewd stuff, becomes even more corrupted and does even more lewd stuff and so on. Because that's how corruption works, hard to reinvent the wheel here. Beautiful visuals, good story and interesting characters can really make a difference and Fooxied is doing great here.

OT: Would be fun to have an anti-corruption game for a change. Like take a complete whore, make her lose corruption and become a nun or something. :LOL:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
2 minute in it, and yep, this guy deserve to be cucked :cautious:.
Yeah, the walmart Johnny Sins deserves to lose his wife to those two idiots if he's too stupid and wimpy to stand up for her when she needs him to... or he's a closet fag secretly craving some chocolate and vanilla sausage. It would explain why he barely even touched her for so long.:whistle: If I had a wife like Riley, she'd be calling the cops on me for ruining her holes and making her cum to death, not bitching about her nonexistent sex life.

Aug 20, 2023
Yeah, the walmart Johnny Sins deserves to lose his wife to those two idiots if he's too stupid and wimpy to stand up for her when she needs him to... or he's a closet fag secretly craving some chocolate and vanilla sausage. It would explain why he barely even touched her for so long.:whistle: If I had a wife like Riley, she'd be calling the cops on me for ruining her holes and making her cum to death, not bitching about her nonexistent sex life.
Her boyfriend needs to go fuck himself! She has to have sex with that old man next door and his teenage son who just plays video games, she has to have sex with the school principal and that old man who spends all the time in the bathroom. And that park, is it useless? Someone has to fuck her there too.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
HI :) Thanks for the game.. :) But...
In the menu. "Bonus content off"

How can i turn on? What is the password? :/ :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Most gms are harem vanilla type,so we need way more corruption gms
IMO., What we need is decent female protagonist game, which does not exist at the moment.
Steps of Debauchery, has one of the most interesting start (y). I think there will be a couple of more good update before, it falls to the rabbit hole of these type of game, and end up just a generic slut simulator.:LOL:.

I finished the current build, I think I wait, until the next little update that is right around the corner, and might say a couple of word about what I think.

so far it is probably the best start with decent potential, to be something more than these type of games, but sadly it probably won't be, because that's not what these audience usually want:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
HI :) Thanks for the game.. :) But...
In the menu. "Bonus content off"

How can i turn on? What is the password? :/ :)
For $5 on Patreon you can get that code.

IMO., What we need is decent female protagonist game, which does not exist at the moment.
Steps of Debauchery, has one of the most interesting start (y). I think there will be a couple of more good update before, it falls to the rabbit hole of these type of game, and end up just a generic slut simulator.:LOL:.

I finished the current build, I think I wait, until the next little update that is right around the corner, and might say a couple of word about what I think.

so far it is probably the best start with decent potential, to be something more than these type of games, but sadly it probably won't be, because that's not what these audience usually want:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Have you seen the planned tags? Maybe you should read them. This is, eventually, going to be that "slut simulator", because, as you said, it's what the audience wants. Don't knock something that works. If it's not your cup of tea, move along and find one that is or make the game you want to see.

Either way, update is in a couple of days. I still haven't received the test version and it releases in 2 days. So if there is a bunch of wonky grammar and/or bugs for this version, don't blame me, blame Fooxied for trying to stuff as much content as possible into this update. I'll do what I can when I get the test version to make sure its as smooth as possible though.

FUN FACT: Fooxied doesn't know where the period button is on the keyboard. Last test version for 1.1 had 90% of my grammar/bug report listing missing periods for sentences. 2 major bugs, a render issue, a few minor things and the rest, the majority by far, was missing periods.

Reactions: Elyoya

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Episode 1.2 - Change Log

How's your Thursday going? I hope it's treating you well, and I'm excited to share that tomorrow's update is on track without any delays.
We've introduced some new additions and spiced things up with plenty of animations for those eagerly awaiting some exciting scenes. The real highlight, though, is the diverse voice acting during the animations. I hope you'll enjoy Riley's voice :wink-wink:
Moreover, we've incorporated a few features we previously mentioned, all detailed in the graphic above. That's the scoop for now, and I'm back to work because there are still numerous tasks and adjustments to ensure we deliver a flawless product tomorrow.
Below, you'll find a sneak peek of some safe-for-work renders from the upcoming update.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Holly fucking shit !! Can Riley get more beautiful than this ?? And dat looks damn delicious.:love:

Can't wait till we finally get to the good stuff so she can finally enjoy being an independent, 'empowered', beautiful young woman... nah, scratch that, just want to see her get fucked and scream her lungs out like the dirty lil slut she really is while the guys dump their loads in her holes.:sneaky: Won't say no to some good romance with a dude who deserves her tho.

Dec 28, 2017

Episode 1.2 - Change Log

How's your Thursday going? I hope it's treating you well, and I'm excited to share that tomorrow's update is on track without any delays.
We've introduced some new additions and spiced things up with plenty of animations for those eagerly awaiting some exciting scenes. The real highlight, though, is the diverse voice acting during the animations. I hope you'll enjoy Riley's voice :wink-wink:
Moreover, we've incorporated a few features we previously mentioned, all detailed in the graphic above. That's the scoop for now, and I'm back to work because there are still numerous tasks and adjustments to ensure we deliver a flawless product tomorrow.
Below, you'll find a sneak peek of some safe-for-work renders from the upcoming update.

what the actually fuck?? there is no delay?? bro im being serious I skipped over the text to find a date for the delay but there was none

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes