TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Another disappointing update, not because it didn't have any adult scenes I'm sure that'll come later but it was too small. The scene with Elijah was nothing, they could've atleast gone to the mall and done the shopping.
Guessing you didn't pick the right choices if you never got any 'adult scenes', didn't you click on the boxes on the chair in the living room at night?

Reactions: Hungover00

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't seem to be able to get the 'Unexpected Encounter', is this day specific, as I try staying up for Mike but it keeps telling to go to bed.

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
I don't mind donating on Patreon but I only subscribe to games that I think are worth subscribing to
So you won’t support anything? Is that what you are trying to say?
If that’s not enough content beeing created in 4 weeks for you I don’t see any game beeing „worth it“.
But I’m curious how you would manage to create that much more content in such a short time.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
So you won’t support anything? Is that what you are trying to say?
If that’s not enough content beeing created in 4 weeks for you I don’t see any game beeing „worth it“.
But I’m curious how you would manage to create that much more content in such a short time.
By regurgitating garbage. That's the only thing I can think of.

• Angry
Reactions: GogolBordello

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update. Considering that it's prepared in one month, I think it is a sufficient one. Could be longer but after all, quality is something that emerges over time. As sad as I am that the first sex scene is wasted with Mike, the quality of the scene made me very excited for what is to come. Although it will take a few updates and perhaps a long time until the days everyone is waiting for, I believe that something worth it will emerge as a result.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure why businesses close for 2 / 7 days. Seems like bad business, and not sure what it brings to the game either.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also, are Wesley and Jay a huge turn off for other folk? I know it's a corruption game, but...

Mike seems worse, but still. Those two...shudder

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Will Riley get so corrupt she will not care about her Acedemics anymore and be consumed with pleasure and......debauchery that she will settle becoming a stripper,Hooker or member of the gang that her husband owes money to?
how about she becomes the boss and kicks some asses?
a badass route!
thinking about "Lunas Fall from Grace"
I would very much like that! :love:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
a badass route!
Haven't played that one, but a free, powerful, and sexually liberated Riley seems like a pretty awesome potential path. Odds aren't in that route's favour, but it could be more interesting than becoming the town bike.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
a badass route!
Survival of Sarah Rose has some of these more in-control paths. Though Sarah has a pretty built in submissive side in the majority of routes.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Mike finally has a blanket over his naked ass? Hallelujah.
I guess it's nice not to have to look at Mike's ass, but I feel other things should have been sorted out first, wasn't really a game breaker as such.
Not sure why businesses close for 2 / 7 days. Seems like bad business, and not sure what it brings to the game either.
Yeah, I can't understand why the bar is shut 2 days a week if Mike owes that kind of money to the guys he does and must know they are not nice guys to owe money to.

A few other things, why introduce Blaze's mom and home and she sends a message to Riley, but you can't go to the building at all after the party.
Why bother with the glory hole at the moment if she isn't going to do anything.
Why introduce the idea of helping the kid do some clothes shopping then not include said clothes shopping in this update, time would have been better spent doing a 2nd web show and maybe she accidentally has a slight wardrobe malfunction and slips a nipple.

The debt collector, why is it that she must do, I forget what he actually want her do, which isn't morally acceptable to her do at the moment, instead of giving him $200 a week or she's shot and game over, why not do simple things to start but tell her the debt will be $400 the next week. At the moment it isn't hard to make $200 a week without even trying, just going to the bar 5 days a week and cleaning the neighbours every day makes a shitload of money. At the moment there isn't anything else to do in the afternoon or evenings, so might as well earn money.

The park, absolutely nothing to do in the park, what's the point. The building site, same as the park.

It's like you suddenly get an idea and put that in the game instead of working on expanding what's already in the game.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I guess it's nice not to have to look at Mike's ass, but I feel other things should have been sorted out first, wasn't really a game breaker as such.

Yeah, I can't understand why the bar is shut 2 days a week if Mike owes that kind of money to the guys he does and must know they are not nice guys to owe money to.

A few other things, why introduce Blaze's mom and home and she sends a message to Riley, but you can't go to the building at all after the party.
Why bother with the glory hole at the moment if she isn't going to do anything.
Why introduce the idea of helping the kid do some clothes shopping then not include said clothes shopping in this update, time would have been better spent doing a 2nd web show and maybe she accidentally has a slight wardrobe malfunction and slips a nipple.

The debt collector, why is it that she must do, I forget what he actually want her do, which isn't morally acceptable to her do at the moment, instead of giving him $200 a week or she's shot and game over, why not do simple things to start but tell her the debt will be $400 the next week. At the moment it isn't hard to make $200 a week without even trying, just going to the bar 5 days a week and cleaning the neighbours every day makes a shitload of money. At the moment there isn't anything else to do in the afternoon or evenings, so might as well earn money.

The park, absolutely nothing to do in the park, what's the point. The building site, same as the park.

It's like you suddenly get an idea and put that in the game instead of working on expanding what's already in the game.
Implementing something from the ground up takes a lot of time. Putting things in place at certain points is easier. And afterwards just filling them with content. This way you could also say why include the planning for the bar party if the party is not in this update and so on. For me it seems fine like this, especially since the update came so soon. Also, since there is a clear quest path to follow, you know what events you need to do, and when they are finished, so it's not like you waste time trying to figure out what to do next.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes