Anna2

Sep 25, 2023
As already mentioned here several times... fooxied chose exactly the right pace. Not too fast, not too slow and above all, logical progress. If you have problems with this, you should turn to other games... but... there are actually none with such high quality. Everyone here expects sex with other men in the big update...but it wouldn't bother me if it didn't happen yet. The most important thing is... fooxied stays motivated and hopefully he mentally ignores the many not entirely thought through comments here in the thread. ;-)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
As already mentioned here several times... fooxied chose exactly the right pace. Not too fast, not too slow and above all, logical progress. If you have problems with this, you should turn to other games... but... there are actually none with such high quality. Everyone here expects sex with other men in the big update...but it wouldn't bother me if it didn't happen yet. The most important thing is... fooxied stays motivated and hopefully he mentally ignores the many not entirely thought through comments here in the thread. ;-)
I have to agree with you. I'm not a fan of dragged out slow burn games, but this one does have a good pace. (y)

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Repeating what others have said, I think the pacing is great. Game's only what, 7-8 months old at best and she's already clearly cheating & enjoying the idea of being lusted after.

Could be much worse like 7-8 years & the MC has only had sex with the husband. :4Head:

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes