gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Dance with the stripper. That's the only one it seems you're missing.
in trying to be all inclusive, i forgot to add that to the list of fun things for fun points. with all drinks and groups seen to, for an equiv of ten points, dancing with the stripper only gave two points. that left me to wonder if i should have maxed to level 2, riley's pole dancing skills first.

thank you for helping though, and i apologize for not being comprehensive enough in explaining the facts.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone got a good save from the end of the 3.0 content, where she is on the headmaster's path and done everything else? I had one but when I went to load it, it claimed it was from another device. It let me load it but all of the collectibles were gone and all of the achievements lost.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
paddle is not an option for me yet.
Have to buy nun outfit at boutique first paddle is on laptop shop in their apartment kitchen.
I didn’t see any new stripping scenes and no gloryhole scenes tried in the morning and afternoon on different days still no dick. The Riley Madison scene with Matt & Pat, WOW, that’s what I’ve been waiting for :love:

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Have to buy nun outfit at boutique first paddle is on laptop shop in their apartment kitchen.
I didn’t see any new stripping scenes and no gloryhole scenes tried in the morning and afternoon on different days still no dick. The Riley Madison scene with Matt & Pat, WOW, that’s what I’ve been waiting for :love:
The glory hole scenes happen each week for me so maybe try every Monday after attending class

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I go to the boutique and no option to buy anything. I just got a scene with Riley and the principal ...BJ in the car after dinner date for good grades. I have only one task to complete " Strange Invitation " Can't seem to trigger that either.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
I go to the boutique and no option to buy anything. I just got a scene with Riley and the principal ...BJ in the car after dinner date for good grades. I have only one task to complete " Strange Invitation " Can't seem to trigger that either.
Wait until random time in the week and during the day when the shop is open and go back to purchase the outfits. Buy what you need from the laptop, more clicking and then you will get an instant pop up for a message from Maddison. Then meet her in the park.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
New gloryhole scene is blowjob. Continue trying in different time and day and you will find it.

eebbk

Feb 1, 2022
Can you tell me which game your profile picture is from? Thanks

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
in trying to be all inclusive, i forgot to add that to the list of fun things for fun points. with all drinks and groups seen to, for an equiv of ten points, dancing with the stripper only gave two points. that left me to wonder if i should have maxed to level 2, riley's pole dancing skills first.

thank you for helping though, and i apologize for not being comprehensive enough in explaining the facts.
Serve drinks to the 6 solos, = 2 points total
4 groups x 2 = 8 points total
Dance with stripper = 2 points total
Collect the 3 items for the prank = 1 point total
That's 13.

With the groups, give a taste, do it naughty, 3 dares, one more drink.
Stripper pole dance, do it naughty.
That's how I got the 13, didn't try anything else...lol

4.30 star(s) 96 Votes